Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

TELLO @ TULE SPRINGS

MNNJR69

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

It's been real windy around here lately and I have not been able to fly much, but I got this the other day when we went to a local park here. It's called Tule Springs. They are freshwater springs that form a series of small lakes. It was quite breezy, but the Iron Man held up well! I thought I was going to lose it in the water there for a minute because the wind took it. I had to put it in sport mode and zip back to the shore. It's kind of shaky, but not too bad. This is the only footage I got from that day. I flew my Zino pro, but crashed it trying to fly between two trees without looking at my clearance. It was a stupid mistake. All I had to do was fly higher and pan the camera down to see how far the branches came out, but from FPV it looked good so I just kept going and clipped a branch and down it came. I forgot to press stop recording and powered the Drone off. When you do that with the Zino pro, it corrupts the video file. I lost all the footage I shot. ?

Great place to fly the little tello. Loved watching the birds. Looked great. ? The zino o.k. ?

Yeah, I broke the camera housing and one of the control ribbons is bent. The camera still works and it pans, but the gimbal will not calibrate. I completely tore up a brand new set of colored props. But praise God she still flies and films!

Glad to here. Hope you get the calibration issue solved. ?

Replacing the ribbon is very intricate and requires a delicate touch, which my big stubby fingers don't have. Lol so they sell a whole camera and gimbal assembly in one $119. I think I might just go that route because it's easier to remove 4 screws and drop the camera and gimbal and put the new one in than mess with the tiny ribbon.

Reactions: Terry
Replacing the ribbon is very intricate and requires a delicate touch, which my big stubby fingers don't have. Lol so they sell a whole camera and gimbal assembly in one $119. I think I might just go that route because it's easier to remove 4 screws and drop the camera and gimbal and put the new one in than mess with the tiny ribbon.
I think that's the way I would go.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv