Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Tello video stream using JavaScript

ItszHype

Reaction score
Hello,

I am working on a reactive library using RxJS for the DJI Tello drone.
I want to get the videostream of the tello drone and stream it live on a website.
This works when I use the solution of Dennis Baldwin.
But this isn't enough, I would like to get hold of the video so that I could use TensorflowJS posenet to do some pose recognition.
The way that Dennis Baldwin implemented the video stream is that he directly sends it to the webserver after decoding the stream of data he receives from the tello drone.
I would like to use the videostream -> decode it to a format tensorflow accepts for posenet and be able to draw on a canvas on the webpage. But I don't find a way to either get the videostream streamed on the webserver or the canvas of the HTML page on the web (for drawing detected poses)

Anyone has a solution where I could get the stream from the drone, decode it, and stream it on a website while also detecting poses at the same time and updating the page with the detected poses. a bit like the GUI u get when u use the provided python library.

Thank you in advance,
I know that this explanation wasn't clear and if u would like to help me or need some more clarifications
My discord: ItszHype#1872 or just send me a message here.

Hi, this is David
It may not be the same problem,
I'd like to forward captured video using FFMPEG from stdin.write(frame).
But it is very high FPS about 10-times, may cause FFMPEG stuck during its process.
Have any upgrade for openCV capture?
Please see my effort on sposync.com for video streaming and steering drones.

Thanks,
David

Hi, this is David
It may not be the same problem,
I'd like to forward captured video using FFMPEG from stdin.write(frame).
But it is very high FPS about 10-times, may cause FFMPEG stuck during its process.
Have any upgrade for openCV capture?
Please see my effort on sposync.com for video streaming and steering drones.

Thanks,
David

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv