Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Tello Vision 1D Demo

First test: Video works. (y)
Garchen Rimpoche ist always my first test object, recognition works. (y)
Hi Martin, thank you for your feedback.
In your screenshot I read "detection in:29 ms", so your smartphone performs very well. You can increase live video fps to fps=10 (this will decrease also the control loop time to 100 ms) or fps=16 (control loop time to 63 ms). Before pressing the "2.Video" button just tap to the yellow label "fps=8" and select the new value!

Nice to meet "Garchen Rimpoche" ... here in Italy we don't know him very well!

First test: Video works. (y)
Garchen Rimpoche ist always my first test object, recognition works. (y)
Great app! I'm little learn python an opencv and may i question? Which framework you use to compile you program to apk? May you add a possible load custom api commands, in csv probably.

Great app! I'm little learn python an opencv and may i question? Which framework you use to compile you program to apk? May you add a possible load custom api commands, in csv probably.
Hi, Tello Vision is developed in Java in Android Studio.
Custom commands are an intersting option, for now I'm still working in state estimation as odometry, localization, mapping and slam

Custom commands are an intersting option, for now I'm still working in state estimation as odometry, localization, mapping and slam
Oh, don't know java jet( In you app is great potential, just now i tested in forest. And it works. Maybe you made a pro version, custom script of behaviour wil be great

Reactions: pgminin
And custom object detect(some one car, or specific cat;) based maybe on yolo. Will be amazing

Have fun, but fly carefully in the forest, trees are bad enemies and my app is in development so many things can go wrong!
Just curious, where are you from? I'm from Italy

Great video! But you were very lucky, no tree or leaf detection so no obstacle avoidance is active on my app.
Your demo shows that even against sunlight tflite mobilnet detection can work quite well (not perfect of course). At the end there is a distance resolution problem.

Reactions: Saemon

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv