Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

TelloCam+ DIY Toolkit

NK57

Reaction score
TelloCam+ : A DIY toolkit for Tello to see downside scope

Hi guys,
Naively I think many people hope Tello can see downside scope like me. So few months ago I started developing the DIY toolkit for this function. The concept of it was composite by a mirror, a servo motor, a controller and 3d printed models. You can change the mirror angle to see downside scope wirelesslly controlled by your mobile. The DIY toolkit will be easy to be mounted on Tello and it is easy to setup. I think I'll post some videos soon.
But because of QOM(Minimum Order Quantity ) of trial production and RD investments. First I fix a price for this DIY toolkit about 80 USD. For this price I'm wondering to know how many people are willing to pay for it ?

Guys if you have willings please add a comment. I'll check and count total number of the products for this batch.

Thank you.

Note: Before you buying the TellCam+ please make sure that you have the list below already.
1) PGY Tech LEGO Toy Adapter for DJI (Ryze Tech) Tello Drone : 1 unit
2) Xiaomi Mi USB WIFI Repeater 2 : 2 units

All the details will be announced when the project start up.

Attachments

Last edited:

Dan

Reaction score

Hi guys,
Naively I think many people hope Tello can see downside scope like me. So few months ago I started developing the DIY toolkit for this function. The concept of it was composite by a mirror, a servo motor, a controller and 3d printed models. You can change the mirror angle to see downside scope wirelesslly controlled by your mobile. The DIY toolkit will be easy to be mounted on Tello and it is easy to setup. I think I'll post some videos soon.
But because of QOM(Minimum Order Quantity ) of trial production and RD investments. First I fix a price for this DIY toolkit about 80 USD. For this price I'm wondering to know how many people are willing to pay for it ?

Guys if you have willings please add a comment. I'll check and count total number of the products for this batch.

Thank you.
Great idea and project. Yes, i would purchase a least two of them. When would they be available. Where do you live and how would they be shipped..Thank you. You can see our Tello work on Youtube MECATX

Reactions: NK57

Graham0921

Reaction score

Hi guys,

Thank you.
I think that this is an awesome concept for the Tello. Since purchasing the Tello I have always thought that it could do with a mini gimbal, so count me in as a potential buyer.

NK57

Reaction score
Great idea and project. Yes, i would purchase a least two of them. When would they be available. Where do you live and how would they be shipped..Thank you. You can see our Tello work on Youtube MECATX
I'm planning to ship from Taiwan by DHL, FEDEX or Postage. The prototype will be shown about 1~2 weeks.

Dan

Reaction score
Great. What kind of payment system are you going to use. Let me know how it goes. Also you can contact me at [email protected] Thank you.

NK57

Reaction score
I think that this is an awesome concept for the Tello. Since purchasing the Tello I have always thought that it could do with a mini gimbal, so count me in as a potential buyer.
The toolkit is a mechanism of changing scope for Tello. It's not a gimbal. Hope that you won't mix up with the concepts.

Last edited:

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ajkari