Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

TelloFPV App

mrsr71

Reaction score
Hello - does the TelloFPV app still disconnect after taking a photo or video?

Thanks…

Is this something that has been reported before?
Nothing I've run inte.
What version of FPV do you have?
I saw it in the app review in the App Store.
I haven’t purchased it yet due to the review.

Does it disconnect or does it just not save videos and photos? Two very different errors scenarios.
I never heard of disconnects before.

If it's not saving files then it's most likely missing permissions.
In that case check permission in the iOS settings. Or just uninstall and install again, then you will be asked to grant permissions.

Does it disconnect or does it just not save videos and photos? Two very different errors scenarios.
I never heard of disconnects before.

If it's not saving files then it's most likely missing permissions.
In that case check permission in the iOS settings. Or just uninstall and install again, then you will be asked to grant permissions.
Re-install worked - thanks much 😬

Reactions: volate!lo
Aha App Store

I use the ANDROID app, so "the experience can vary" I suppose.
Well this was never reported to me personally (at least i can't remember) but it could actually happen with iOS.
But only once:

If the user does not grant the permission for accessing photos when asked on app startup then iOS will ask again as soon as the app tries to store a photo or video.
If the user needs several second to think before he approves or rejects the permissions, the app may enter background mode in the meantime and disconnect.

My apps try to release an unused connection so people can switch between apps where the tello app just blocks all connections

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv