Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

TelloFPV +GameSir T1S - Key Mapping

StubbornSwiss

Reaction score
Greetings!

Is it possible to map a key combination when mapping the buttons on the T1S using TelloFPV?

What I mean is, is it possible for instance to map "R2 + D-Pad Up" to perform a forward flip? Or are we limited to only using a single button, either single press or long hold?

Thanks.

(Hoping Volate!lo can provide some insight).

Reactions: MNNJR69
You can't map button combinations. Its only short and long press.

That would be a bit complicated to do since the app supports any sort of controller. On many controllers the button you call R2 is actually not a button but a proportional "stick" that is used for brake & throttle in car racing games.

You can't map button combinations. Its only short and long press.

That would be a bit complicated to do since the app supports any sort of controller. On many controllers the button you call R2 is actually not a button but a proportional "stick" that is used for brake & throttle in car racing games.

OK..... understood.

Thanks Volate!lo for that explanation.

Using my T1s, on controller mapping it has "Takeoff + Land" use START button. I do this but then have to go into the Tello FPV app to push yes to takeoff. I've tried Start and various buttons on the T1s to no avail. So I guess I must go into the app to takeoff?

Using my T1s, on controller mapping it has "Takeoff + Land" use START button. I do this but then have to go into the Tello FPV app to push yes to takeoff. I've tried Start and various buttons on the T1s to no avail. So I guess I must go into the app to takeoff?

That is exactly how it is supposed to work.

You press start on the controller to initiate the process and then confirm in on the app.

Happy flying.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv