Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

TelloFPV old quarry. Video 360 AP and more.

raulvolador

Reaction score
Hi all,

Another Tello video from last summer vacations.

Some gloomy views from old quarry and abandoned mining machinery in the middle of the forest.

I tried to teach you how to manage TelloFPV Autopilots: Video 360, Lock POI and Photo pano.

I hope you enjoy

VIDEO DESCRIPTION:

Beautiful sights from my last summer vacation north-weast Spain.
Started flying Tello above an old quarry and abandoned mining machinery. Last part of video I approached a black stone roof traditional village nearby.
Notice I took of from a high point for a better point of view.
I shoot a panorama photo set, showing you final result after photosop photomerge.
Other interesting AutoPilot samples: Boomerang, Lock Point of Interest and Video 360.

This is a compile of seven flights into two different locations during two consecutive days, all condensed into this three minutes clip.

I mixed raw Tello footage and TelloFPV smartphone video capture.

As usual, I try to stay at 4Mb/s video bitrate for high image quality. When I decrease bitrate up to 1Mb/s I got an amazing 270 meters range above forest due null WIFI interference on countryside.

FLYING EQUIPMENT:
-----------------------------
Unmodified Ryze Tello
Wifi+S Extender mounted on top of tripod stand
Modded single lens Quanum FPV googles for total flight inmersion
Samsung A40 cell phone
Gamesir T1d game controller
USB Otg capable 1 meter long cable
Android TelloFPV 1.5d version flying app (play store)

Last edited:
This is an awesome video. If you fast forward to 1'55", you can see I still have no idea what didactical means. ?

As english is not my native languaje I'm afraid I got confused. I tried to say my video will teach you how to use Autopilots.

I have already corrected my post.

Thanks a lot.

@raulvolador

My attempt at a joke failed. There was no need to change anything in your post. I knew what you meant.

You are a well respected member here and there are no criticism of you or your content. If any, just constructive commentary.

Like you I'm bilingual, English and bad English.

Keep your great content flowing.

Mis disculpas.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
97bugsinthecode