Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

TelloFPV video-testing Circle and POI autopilot modes

raulvolador

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm glad to share with you this video testing amazing TelloFPV app autopilot modes.

In fact, this is a mix of two last week succesfull flights entirelly devoted testing Circle Autopilot and POI (Point of Interest) Autopilot.

Flight location is a ruined, rural church in top of a hill at center Spain, chosen for tecnical reasons and low level radioelectric contamination. You notice I moved almost 300 meters away with a good signal. I had to stop flying because a snowstorm started, which is not very frequent here.

I hope you enjoy video as much I did recording it. Special thanks to TelloFPV programmer, @volate!lo . Keep doing so excellent work. I hope my work serves to promote your program.

Last edited:
Hi,

I'm glad to share with you tis video testing amazing TelloFPV app autopilot modes.

In fact, this is a mix of two last week succesfull flights entirelly devoted testing Circle Autopilot and POI (Point of Interest) Autopilot.

Flight location is a ruined, rural church in top of a hill at center Spain, chosen for tecnical reasons and and low level radioelectric contamination. You notice I moved almost 300 meters away with a good signal. I had to stop flying because a snowstorm started, which is not very frequent here.

I hope you enjoy video as much I did recording it. Special thanks to TelloFPV programmer, @volate!lo . Keep doing so excellent work. I hope my work serves to promote your program.

Great video Raul. My hat's off for you. Did you use google translate for the robotic woman's voice?

I'd like it on youtube but they banned me for life :LOL::ROFLMAO:
How did you manage this? ??

Wait... that isn't Rauls voice?? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::LOL:

How to get banned: Post the same comment to 5 or 6 videos of large channels where they complain about the lack of RTH in Tello.
Got a ban. Complained about it, got a ban confirmation with a nice message to not contact them again on this subject as this is their final decision.

Reactions: Ansia
So you make them money, you comment on people criticizing your work and you get banned? Well time to move to Vimeo.

I apologize for robotic voice into my last videos. Take into account my spoken english is very poor. :cry: It's better than Google assistant speaks it for me.

My previous video work have not voice at all, only youtube manually entereded english subtitles.

I moved to robotic voice when I noticed YouTobe subtitling can works by itself, no need to manually type subtitles anymore. I write the text once and get both, voice syntesis and subtitles.

I apologize for robotic voice into my last videos. Take into account my spoken english is very poor. :cry: It's better than Google assistant speaks it for me.

My previous video work have not voice at all, only youtube manually entereded english subtitles.

I moved to robotic voice when I noticed YouTobe subtitling can works by itself, no need to manually type subtitles anymore. I write the text once and get both, voice syntesis and subtitles.

Hey Raul. Certainly no need to apologize! We were just having a bit fun. Your written english is perfect so who cares about an accent.

I spent many summers in Spain (but sadly failed to learn the language) and when I read your posts I always have this imaginary deep male voice with a strong spanish accent in my ears. And now I hear your "voice" and it sounds like a drunk english lady instead... *ROFL*

No need to apologize. I found it amusing and original. Keep up the good work.

Hey Raul. Certainly no need to apologize! We were just having a bit fun. Your written english is perfect so who cares about an accent.

I spent many summers in Spain (but sadly failed to learn the language) and when I read your posts I always have this imaginary deep male voice with a strong spanish accent in my ears. And now I hear your "voice" and it sounds like a drunk english lady instead... *ROFL*
Now that you bring it up, your English is REALLY good and you know phrases only a native English speaker knows. What's your story?

Now that you bring it up, your English is REALLY good and you know phrases only a native English speaker knows. What's your story?

Nothing special. After university I joined the German branch of a US-based IT company, and stayed there for two decades. I spent most of my time with teams around the globe where the common denominator was always english.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv