Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

The Drone Judge.. In the hotseat is the TELLO FPV app by Volatello

Thats probably the worst footage I have seen so far. Exceptionally bad.

Hard to believe that you manage to get such a a bad footage from Tello, not matter what app you chose.

It looks like extremely strong interference to me. Do you run a long distance wireless internet link or such? Or some machinery, or a very ancient microwave?

Plus you seem to have set the bitrate to 1MBit, and the IFrame period to 1s. Try again with bitrate 4mbit and IFrame period 4 sec. But thats just a minor issue compared to your interference problem.

Have you tried the stock app? Is it any better?

Agreed! Even with bitrate set to 1 and iframe at 0 my video is waaaaay better. Something is up.

I just wonder why you didn't try to get video right _before_ spending lots of time one a review.
Seems like a review and a few clicks are more important than the actual experience.

Reactions: Duken
No, its obvious that he has significant issues with the video transmission itself. Can be a lot of reasons.

But instead of asking for help to make his Tello experience enjoyable he does a ****** review based on his limited knowledge and insight.... :rolleyes: and posts it here for comment.
Given the size of the channel I couldn't care less, but I wonder why folks do this?

Reminds me of these instagram folks that rush to the nicest places on earth, make a few selfies and leave. They are not there for he experience but only for likes & clicks. Same here.

No, its obvious that he has significant issues with the video transmission itself. Can be a lot of reasons.

But instead of asking for help to make his Tello experience enjoyable he does a ****** review based on his limited knowledge and insight.... :rolleyes: and posts it here for comment.
Given the size of the channel I couldn't care less, but I wonder why folks do this?

Reminds me of these instagram folks that rush to the nicest places on earth, make a few selfies and leave. They are not there for he experience but only for likes & clicks. Same here.

As I said in my reply, he obviously has a problem with his video files, either bad interference or bad software.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
James_All-In