Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

This looks promising for Tellos... (Insta360 Go)

ubiratamuniz

Reaction score
Not exactly a 360 camera (even though manufactured by Insta360), weighs only 18.3 grams (so the Tello can lift it), shoots even in 100fps slow-motion and has a built-in stabilizer and 8gig storage. Probably has a decent sensor (better than SQxx chinese cameras) as well. (videos are exported in true 1080p)

Problem is the price (USD 199). Maybe it´s easier to just buy a bigger drone LOL.

IronManTello

Reaction score
Not exactly a 360 camera (even though manufactured by Insta360), weighs only 18.3 grams (so the Tello can lift it), shoots even in 100fps slow-motion and has a built-in stabilizer and 8gig storage. Probably has a decent sensor (better than SQxx chinese cameras) as well. (videos are exported in true 1080p)

Problem is the price (USD 199). Maybe it´s easier to just buy a bigger drone LOL.
Yeah, at some point, you’re better off getting a higher end drone. I like my Tello but I’m already seeing that I’d like a gimbal. No worries though, that’s what I bought the Tello for - to figure out what I really wanted in a drone and even if I really wanted (would use) one at all. The Tello is a good drone for the money, but that needs to be kept in mind as you upgrade anything.

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rexphin