Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Turning ( rotate ) slowly with Tello FPV app

Daantello

Reaction score
Hello! Does someone know if it is possibly to rotate slowly or to Change some parameters with the Tello using the Tello FPV app?
I tried to make some video footage, but rotate to fast in my opinion.

Tanks for your help!

of course. There is different yaw settings for each controller (and onscreen) and for video and sport mode.

Go into Menu "tune controllers" and set a lower rate for the yaw value of the controller and mode you are using. Also set some expo to make the movement smoother in the middle.
And RTFM which explains all that... :)

of course. There is different yaw settings for each controller (and onscreen) and for video and sport mode.

Go into Menu "tune controllers" and set a lower rate for the yaw value of the controller and mode you are using. Also set some expo to make the movement smoother in the middle.
And RTFM which explains all that... :)
Thank you for the your explanation...
Will try that!

??

Reactions: gustafsonjunior1
I will try the rate to 75 and expo to 25. But I don't know what expo 25 means..

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190328-135307.jpg
    Screenshot_20190328-135307.jpg
    406.4 KB · Views: 23
I will try the rate to 75 and expo to 25. But I don't know what expo 25 means..
Just play with the sticks and you will see the red dot on the graph move. That gives a feeling of the "input" vs "output".

The more expo you set the slower / smoother the move around the center, and the quicker the acceleration near the maximum stick position.

Rate reduces the maximum speed of the drone on this axis. So with 75% the drone will "see" a stick position of 75% when you have the stick at the maximum. If you have the stick at half-way position, the drone will see 37% (half of the 75%).

BTW: All explained in the manual...

Just play with the sticks and you will see the red dot on the graph move. That gives a feeling of the "input" vs "output".

The more expo you set the slower / smoother the move around the center, and the quicker the acceleration near the maximum stick position.

Rate reduces the maximum speed of the drone on this axis. So with 75% the drone will "see" a stick position of 75% when you have the stick at the maximum. If you have the stick at half-way position, the drone will see 37% (half of the 75%).

BTW: All explained in the manual...
Could you post a link to the manual? Much appreciated!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
97bugsinthecode