Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Upgrading firmware of Gamesir T1d controller. Help needed

raulvolador

Reaction score
Hello,

I'd like to update the firmware of my Gamesir T1d controller. I hope it helps solving video interference problems.

QR code wrote out of the Gamesir box took me here: GameSir-T1d 固件升级助手

Into this page I pushed the flag icon and language changed to english. Then I download an apk called: t1d-ota.apk

I installed this app into my mobile phone. When app opens all I can see is a screen with several buttons filled with Chinese characteres.

As I don't understand Chinese I have no idea what to do.

Can you help me ?

Attachments

• t1d-ota.apk.jpg
    t1d-ota.apk.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 52
Hi,
I tried downloading the app from the Swedish iOS-appstore and i get a version in English. Maybe you should try searching your local app-store for the app "T1d Upgrade Tool".

Hi,
I tried downloading the app from the Swedish iOS-appstore and i get a version in English. Maybe you should try searching your local app-store for the app "T1d Upgrade Tool".

You are right. Unfortunately I am an Android user. App doesn't exists on Android Play Store. I have to download it from www.xiaji.com site and it's in chinese languaje.

Any other idea ?

For those who have downloaded and used the update, what is the significant changes. Being 73 Yrs old, I hate diving in shallow water and messing up what runs okay now. 5 years ago, I loved the challenge

I did what you say, but at the end I was redirected at the same Android app I already know. In chinese of course.
Oh, sorry, I really cannot remember what I did. I have just also got a Mavic Pro and DJI Goggles and my head is swimming with firmware, settings, tweaks etc etc. I have just tried pressing the 'Download Official' from the GameSir HK site as I think that is what I would have done and it downloads a t1d-ota.apk I assume I would have then sideloaded that into my phone and followed the instructions. I don't really want to do it again as I have just got the xiaomi range extender, aircraft, app and controller all working sweetly with each other and don't want to rock the boat. Maybe someone else who hasn't upgraded their firmware yet could give it a go and report back .....

For those who have downloaded and used the update, what is the significant changes. Being 73 Yrs old, I hate diving in shallow water and messing up what runs okay now. 5 years ago, I loved the challenge
Good to read your post - this means I have nearly 4 more years of being up for the challenge ;)

Edit: Oh yes, what is the difference - I have to admit that I did not really get to know the controller with its original firmware well enough to notice any difference as I have only had it a week or so. GameSir seems a bit of an unusual company judging by it's online presence. They seem to make various versions of their controllers for different bits of hardware so it must be a bit of a handful for them to keep up with the updates to all the models they support. In this case maybe there was a changelog somewhere, again I can't remember !

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv