Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

VEGAS STRIP AT NIGHT.

MNNJR69

Reaction score
Hello everyone,
I pray all is well with all of you and your loved ones. Here is a picture I took the other night of the Las Vegas strip. The lights are finally back on again. The majority of the strip was dark for over a month. It was kind of an eerie sight to not see people everywhere. It was almost like a ghost town. Enjoy!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: Magoo582 and Fari

MNNJR69

Reaction score
Hello everyone,
I pray all is well with all of you and your loved ones. Here is a picture I took the other night of the Las Vegas strip. The lights are finally back on again. The majority of the strip was dark for over a month. It was kind of an eerie sight to not see people everywhere. It was almost like a ghost town. Enjoy!

Haha just kidding 😂! It's a shot I took with my newest addition to the fleet. My EVO 2 Pro. I hope no one really thought that the Tello would take that good of a picture, let alone at night.🤔😅

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: Fari

Fari

Reaction score
Haha just kidding 😂! It's a shot I took with my newest addition to the fleet. My EVO 2 Pro. I hope no one really thought that the Tello would take that good of a picture, let alone at night.🤔😅
You got me ! I know nothing yet ! Thanks for teaching !

Awesome shoot regardless.

Reactions: MNNJR69

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RMS001