Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

verification tellofpv

Rudy Prager

Reaction score
hallo...Tellofpv is always asking for verification...and tell that there is no internet connection...but there is...what can I do...please help

tellofpv calls the play store app to verify the license. It seems that your play store app always returns an error indicating that it can't connect to the google servers for verification. You have to fix your play store. Maybe try to clear data & cache of the app.

Hi...workt fine for a couple days...now I is again the demo version??I have payd for it...what can I do please?

TelloFpv can't morph itself into the demo version. Tellofpv demo is a completely different app.

TelloFpv normally tests twice for a license: On first startup, and on the next startup >3h later. After that it stores a local license and will never bother you again.
If the app continues to verify the license you have modified the android time settings (see trouble shooting in the manual how to fix)

If you still get the "no internet" problem then this is still the play store problem. I can't fix Play Store for you, sorry, you have to contact Google to get your problems solved.
If you have a modified play store or a custom ROM you are on your own because Google doesn't care.

sorry...not pfv but TelloMe is back in the demo stage..TelloPfv works great. TelloMe did great for 2 days...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
97bugsinthecode