Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Very simple Headlight

Harvey

Reaction score
Hello, new Tello owner here.

I just searched my Tello almost an hour in a muddy field, apparently because I had trouble with the orientation.

So now I want to attach a simple headlight. Parts needed: a CR2032 battery, heat shrink tubing, a suction cup from a string of lights, hot glue, a 3V LED.

Looks good (and light), but I haven't flown with it yet.

IMG_20210117_153440.jpg

IMG_20210117_153613.jpg

IMG_20210117_154018.jpg

On Thingiverse, ( free 3D printing model ) there are several models of top load holder. We found on that is works with a CR2032 or 2026 . We just take a LED and tape it to the battery that is in the case. Could probably send to you the *.stl file and send it to you. There are several others there. We also use one there to throws eggs. Some could be altered easily in Tinkercad. you will find many youth can do this, if you can not. Many libraries have 3D printers and staff that can help you. No reason to re-invent the wheel.

Reactions: Brian.
Thank you. You can view a video on our youtube channel MECATX of some of these attachments tjat we printed. Made before Christmas.

If you referring to this video
, Yes its me.
Man you should be working for NASA but you probably have a better job. I watched that video like 5 times now I have the pleasure of talking with you. I must ask you this question referring to the over heating problem. I seen a guy on youtube take off the heat sink because he says it blocks the air from cooling and says he doesn't have anymore heat issues but he also takes off the bottom shell to get the airflow. Also I went to the site that was on your youtube to buy the bottom shell you designed. It's either that or I have to buy a used drone and cut out part of the bottom shell because of my warranty I want to be able to put it back on until the warranty expires. How much are you selling those for? Also have you made leg extenders?

Reactions: dsrtrdr7 and mbazli
Man you should be working for NASA but you probably have a better job. I watched that video like 5 times now I have the pleasure of talking with you. I must ask you this question referring to the over heating problem. I seen a guy on youtube take off the heat sink because he says it blocks the air from cooling and says he doesn't have anymore heat issues but he also takes off the bottom shell to get the airflow. Also I went to the site that was on your youtube to buy the bottom shell you designed. It's either that or I have to buy a used drone and cut out part of the bottom shell because of my warranty I want to be able to put it back on until the warranty expires. How much are you selling those for? Also have you made leg extenders?
Hi Brian,

I have reply your questions on your page ?

Reactions: Brian.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv