Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Video editing apps

4x4

Reaction score
Hi can anybody give me some advice on a realy good easy to use video editing app please.
Thanks

On IOS for video i use:
Videograde
Splice
DeShake

For photo's IOS:
Photo Stitcher
AfterFocus
SnapSeed
Retouch
SKRWT

On PC i use free software to interpolate 30fps to 60fps called Butterflow.

Last edited:
When I’m editing at work I use a program called Edius by Grass Valley. At home, however, I use an iOS app called LumaFusion. It’s $20, which might seem like a bit for an app...but it’s not too bad really.

It comes with some free stock type music, sound effects...and some other things.

It can be as basic and easy as you want, or much more advanced. Editing in layer (audio and video), you can chroma stuff (like a green screen for example), and a ton of other stuff! Also, no. I don’t work for them. Haha.

I know my way around editing video, as I do a good amount professionally...feel free to reach out if you have any questions, or would just like pointers!! I’m always happy to help.

When I’m editing at work I use a program called Edius by Grass Valley. At home, however, I use an iOS app called LumaFusion. It’s $20, which might seem like a bit for an app...but it’s not too bad really.

It comes with some free stock type music, sound effects...and some other things.

It can be as basic and easy as you want, or much more advanced. Editing in layer (audio and video), you can chroma stuff (like a green screen for example), and a ton of other stuff! Also, no. I don’t work for them. Haha.

I know my way around editing video, as I do a good amount professionally...feel free to reach out if you have any questions, or would just like pointers!! I’m always happy to help.

I took a look at it now, really impressive software. Does it also feature motion tracking? If that's the name, locking an effect to a certain area or pixel. So you don't have to create a motion path by hand.

If you are interested in editing video's but are on a budget than Butterflow is worth checking out. It creates really smooth interpolated video's from 30 to 60 or even 120 fps for free.

DeShake is also a nice IOS app. Gets updated from time to time, allows you to stabilize Tello or other video footage. I use it when i caught video in sports mode.

I took a look at it now, really impressive software. Does it also feature motion tracking? If that's the name, locking an effect to a certain area or pixel. So you don't have to create a motion path by hand.

If you are interested in editing video's but are on a budget than Butterflow is worth checking out. It creates really smooth interpolated video's from 30 to 60 or even 120 fps for free.

DeShake is also a nice IOS app. Gets updated from time to time, allows you to stabilize Tello or other video footage. I use it when i caught video in sports mode.

I’m not sure if it does it automatically...I haven’t tried that. It does let you create key frames in s layoutter and kind of follow a portion of the shot that way!

Personally, I chose only imovie for windows for my work. This is a good video editor for beginners and mid-level editors. If you often shoot videos on your smartphone, but have no idea in which program you need to edit them, then use this product. You can very easily solve problems such as shooting in too dark or light a room, applying the right filters, and, of course, removing the shaking when shooting. I think this is the best video editor. I advise you!

Last edited:
If you're still looking for a great, user-friendly video editing app, I've got a suggestion for you. Back in the day, iMovie was highly regarded as an excellent option for easy video editing. It's a fantastic choice for beginners and even experienced users. With iMovie, you can create impressive videos effortlessly. The app offers a range of features like trimming clips, adding transitions, applying cool effects, and even including captions to enhance your videos. It's like having a portable editing studio right at your fingertips! By the way, I stumbled upon this article at The 14 Secret Habits of Successful Content Creators that you might find interesting. It shares secrets about video captions, which can add an extra touch to your creations. Captions are a great way to engage your audience!

Last edited:
Hey. Well, there are many free options available online that you can use to edit your videos. If you're looking for a simple and user-friendly app, you can consider iMovie (for Apple users), Adobe Premiere Clip, or FilmoraGo. These apps are great for editing home videos and are easy to learn and use. Btw, you can also check out Movavi, it's totally free. Anyway, if you want to explore other options, you can do a quick search on Google for "free video editing software," and you'll find many choices to choose from. I hope this helps.

Last edited:

I know my way around editing video and how to import preset in alight motion, as I do a good amount professionally...feel free to reach out if you have any questions, or would just like pointers!! I’m always happy to help.
Probably been asked 100 times before. What's everyone using to edit their footage? I used to use VIRB but some reason will not load mp4 files from the bebop 2 anymore.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv