Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Video with control screencast and birds circling

jeffjeff

Reaction score
Website
tupomedia.se
Hi
I made a video while trying to use the screencast mode to show how it looks while flying. That's a nice way to remember what you did right or wrong while learning to fly. Also good if you want to teach someone how it works. I have even tested making a clean video at the same time as the screencast recording is being made. I don't remember there being any serious glitches in the clean video, but that would of course make things more uncertain.

This was the first time i had increased my max height (to 20m )

When I got up there I could see far off water and about 5 swallows started flying around my tello!

The video has English narration and English subtitles. If Anyone is interested I can link to some videos about getting youTube to autotranslate subtitles into over 25 languages.

Last edited:
Congratulations. 20 meters is certainly a feat to achieve safely without issues. My drone survived its first tree branch entanglement today, about 7 meters up from ground. I let my brother in law at the controls and didn't take over control over RTH this time soon enough.

We spent half hour flying the drone, and another 40 minutes throwing my shoe and twigs at the stuck tello until it finally got knocked down. Part of the fun right?

:ROFLMAO:

This time my tello's front right prop guard got bent such that it got in the way slightly of the propeller. I've bent it back. Hopefully it stays that way.

Thats a nice view. Have you tried getting the tsir control and a set of box goggles so you can put your phone in and view fpv from them. That will blow your mind

HI!, is there any trick for record smooth videos?. Because my tello give a little cutt-off on my videos...

any suggestions?

There is a cinematic (C?) Mode that tries to make ther smoothest movement (as opposed to fast responce, S?)

Maybe removing the propeller guard can make Tello less sensitive to wind gusts.

Not sure what you mean by cutoff.

There is a cinematic (C?) Mode that tries to make ther smoothest movement (as opposed to fast responce, S?)

Maybe removing the propeller guard can make Tello less sensitive to wind gusts.

Not sure what you mean by cutoff.
I mean that the video recording is not continuous, it makes small pauses and then continues, it does not make a fluid recording. And I don't know if it's the Drone or my phone that is not so good.

That is most likely a matter of interference.

Get away from anything Bluetooth (smartwatch, airpods, ...)
Put the phone into flight mode, the activate only Wifi to connect to tello's wifi.

Switching cellular and/or BT OFF is not the same as flightmode with wifi ON, at least for most Samsung.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
philipp.weisser@ksehingen