Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

VPS: Tello vs Mavic Mini

Alex&Ko

Reaction score
Dear friends!

Weight, as you know, Mavic Mini 249gr with battery. However, DJI did not specify the weight of the drone with installed propeller guard. I correct a situation - weight of original propeller guard 50gr. Thus, the total weight can reach 299 grams.

Bonus. Compared the visual positioning system drones DJI Mavic Mini and Ryze Telo. The systems are the same. Altitudes are the same from 0.5 to 30 m.

Thanks for watching!

I too have been thinking about picking one up. I’ll probably wait till I can find a used one that someone is already bored with. Silly people.?

Mavic Mini will be my next drone, when I buy a mobile phone that can install DJI pilot app...

I just got my Husban Zino Pro the other day. I studied it thoroughly 1st and the pros far outweigh the cons! Alot of the negatives I saw were from people who misunderstood or were inexperienced or just bias. It does everything the mini does and better with 3axis gimbal and 4k @60fps and even more automated flight modes than the mini! It says it has a 4km distance. Although I have not pushed it that far, I did get almost 2km in the city area with no FPV or signal drop. (FPV was in normal mode not HD) It doesn't have a VPS but system, but it doesn't have no fly zones either. If has a fail-safe so when it loses signal it will automatically return to the last know signal position so you can gain connection again or it returns to home and if it can't get safely back to the home point, it will land. Although it does not have a find my drone function like DJI does, it does display the GPS coordinates and if it goes down just copy and paste your coordinates into maps and with a little effort you should be able to find it.(Unless it went swimming) For the price of the base package of the mini you can get the fly more package of the Zino Pro with two batteries and a case. I have gotten 20+ solid minutes of flight consistently and the batteries charge in 1.5 -2 hrs, not 3-5. For me it's a no brainier. It's an awesome drone!!! I got it off Amazon and received it in 3 days, not weeks like other sites and the seller has great customer service reviews. I would definitely recommend it over the mini any day, all day!?
(I'll post a small vid later)

BUT FOR THE $ (regardless of features) THE TELLO IS THE BEST DRONE HANDS DOWN!!!

Attachments

• 20191224_164527_HDR.jpg
    20191224_164527_HDR.jpg
    882.7 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
Here in hungary the Zino is exactly the same price as the mavic mini... the single drone and the combo version, exactly the same price... so, I guess i'll still go with MM when I get a more powerful mobile

Reactions: Terry
The Zino looks good. What’s the Hubsan app like?

It's packed full of features and programmable flight modeIs but it does not allow you to control the camera settings quite as much, simply because the cameras are step down from dji's cameras. It is a user-friendly interface though! It has hypershot, panorama, line mode, programmable waypoint missions point of interest, and others & it allows you to control all aspects of flight speed as well as the gimbal speed. And it's only 182MB, not over 500 like DJI. I have had zero issues with it! The Zino 2 which is coming out shortly will have its own brand new app.
I think the Zino line has better value for the $ than DJI at the 250-550 price point. I will definitely purchase another one!

Reactions: Terry

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv