Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

What I need to learn to use Tello Low-Level Protocol?

mateustoin

Reaction score
I'm already doing one application for Tello using the SDK, using some easy UDP Protocol library for C++ and it's working fine. But since I heard about the low-level protocol, it would be perfect if I could use this in my project. I've seen some people that develop with the low-level protocol and I want to know how to do this too, using C++.

So could you guys tell me what I have to learn to be able to make an application by myself using this protocol? I would be very grateful just by knowing the path that I have to learn.

Hm, I didn't know some people took time to look into this. As expected, the protocol is amlmost identical to DJIs other products:

Reactions: mateustoin
I'm already doing one application for Tello using the SDK, using some easy UDP Protocol library for C++ and it's working fine. But since I heard about the low-level protocol, it would be perfect if I could use this in my project. I've seen some people that develop with the low-level protocol and I want to know how to do this too, using C++.

So could you guys tell me what I have to learn to be able to make an application by myself using this protocol? I would be very grateful just by knowing the path that I have to learn.
Maybe you can learn everything from this python implementation:

Reactions: mateustoin
The low-level protocol was first (?) analyzed by some forum users and documented here:

User Krag created a c# lib called "tellolib" which is a good starting point

Reactions: Mike Shock

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karlyan