Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

What makes the DJI Tello drone models different, specifically the EDU model with SDK.

Dan

Reaction score
I have a very basic question. I have several DJI Tello drones of all three models, Basic, EDU, and Ironm,an. We are working on Tello drone swarms with Halocodes. They state that the Tello EDU works in the SDK mode. We have that all three models will and will work with the Python programs and commands, and droneblocks, and other programs such as TelloVidsion 1D . i would like to know what is the difference with the DJI Tello EDU protocols. Any help s appreciated and will help us move forward. Thank You in advance.

Reactions: Graham0921
I have a very basic question. I have several DJI Tello drones of all three models, Basic, EDU, and Ironm,an. We are working on Tello drone swarms with Halocodes. They state that the Tello EDU works in the SDK mode. We have that all three models will and will work with the Python programs and commands, and droneblocks, and other programs such as TelloVidsion 1D . i would like to know what is the difference with the DJI Tello EDU protocols. Any help s appreciated and will help us move forward. Thank You in advance.

This is something that I have asked about previously but as yet no response from anywhere. As an ICT teacher, we are using Scratch and Python to build spacial awareness missions for primary school children. If there is no difference between them all you are paying for is some fancy stickers or a new paint job.

It would be polite for DJI or Ryse should to at least answer a very basic question.

Thank you for your reply. We are also working with middle school youth flying in swarms ( to tech math, physics, etc. ) . Not trying to answer my own question, but here is what I need expanded on. I understand hey have different marketing values and specifications, but seem to all work well with programming. The only difference we have found so far is the ability to attach the drone to an access point for control needed to fly in swarms. There mus be more than this! we have not tried the mission pads yet. I presume that is also part of the EDU specifications difference.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccer843