Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Wifi extender

I use the Xiaomi WiFi Repeater 2. Kind of a pain to set up (see youtube videos on how to do it), but works well once set up.

I use the Xiaomi WiFi Repeater 2. Kind of a pain to set up (see youtube videos on how to do it), but works well once set up.
I know this has been beat to death, but I cannot setup the Xiaomi WiFi Repeater 2.
It goes to 100% and does not change from blinking yellow to blue. I have noted that others had this issue. I was wondering if anyone had the same problem AND somehow got it to work.

I thought about getting the Meross, but I see it is no longer available and cannot find another substitute here in the USA.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

I know this has been beat to death, but I cannot setup the Xiaomi WiFi Repeater 2.
It goes to 100% and does not change from blinking yellow to blue. I have noted that others had this issue. I was wondering if anyone had the same problem AND somehow got it to work.

I thought about getting the Meross, but I see it is no longer available and cannot find another substitute here in the USA.

Check this one out:

Have you set it up with the tello, and put your location to India?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Just bumped on this one with great reviews:

1547765312354.jpeg
https://www.amazon.com/Repeater-300...=1547759505&sr=8-5&keywords=wifi+extender+usb

I use TP-Link TL-WA820RE. Cannot compare to other repeaters, as this is the only one I have ;) but it seems widely available, priced about $1 over Xiaomi, so no big deal, does not need dedicated app (browser is enough) and setup was pretty straightforward.

I use TP-Link TL-WA820RE. Cannot compare to other repeaters, as this is the only one I have ;) but it seems widely available, priced about $1 over Xiaomi, so no big deal, does not need dedicated app (browser is enough) and setup was pretty straightforward.

Can't find that one in Amazon USA. :rolleyes:

8O I tried to look for it to prove you wrong... and they're all gone indeed! I've found three listings on local auction site and one on European ebay and that's it. It's absent even from US TP-Link site, though you can find it in other localizations.

Funny, though. There is an active (Australian) listing on ebay.com that I've found with external search engine, but when I search for the thing via ebay itself -- no matches. Strange.

8O I tried to look for it to prove you wrong... and they're all gone indeed! I've found three listings on local auction site and one on European ebay and that's it. It's absent even from US TP-Link site, though you can find it in other localizations.

Funny, though. There is an active (Australian) listing on ebay.com that I've found with external search engine, but when I search for the thing via ebay itself -- no matches. Strange.

It's indeed very strange!

A few days ago all of a sudden I noticed this little one on Amazon USA:

1547899356862.png
For a nice price and with plenty of good reviews but right now I checked it out again and there is NO reviews!

That looks pretty much like a rebranded Xiaomi repeater that's just a different colour. I bet that is by the same manufacturer.

But the setup procedures seems a lot easier. A simple web browser page.

It's indeed very strange!

A few days ago all of a sudden I noticed this little one on Amazon USA:

For a nice price and with plenty of good reviews but right now I checked it out again and there is NO reviews!
I got this one yesterday (MSRM). It worked right away. I have not tested the range, but it seems to be working all around the inside of the house.

I got this one yesterday (MSRM). It worked right away. I have not tested the range, but it seems to be working all around the inside of the house.

Thanks for the info.

Seems to be an option instead of Xiaomi one and for a fair price.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv