Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Wifi extender

standing up and around 10-12 meters from you.

I usually have mine either in a pocket or in one of those armbands used for cell phones since I want to have it with me in case I need to run after my Tello if it gets too far away.

Mikeg

Or you can just place the extender 50m from you and leave it there.

how much farther does the repeater let you get? what kind of power bank do I need?
I usually can go safely 60 to 80 meters with bit rate at 3.0mbs. But there are a lot of milemasters? here who go 600 to 700m with repeaters. I can probably go towards 200m plus but I'm not brave enough and also prefer to keep it in sight as well. But the biggest advantage with the repeater is that you get better video feed. I'm not using a big power bank but for safety get a strong one and charge it up before each flight.

Reactions: Brickman007
I usually can go safely 60 to 80 meters with bit rate at 3.0mbs. But there are a lot of milemasters? here who go 600 to 700m with repeaters. I can probably go towards 200m plus but I'm not brave enough and also prefer to keep it in sight as well. But the biggest advantage with the repeater is that you get better video feed. I'm not using a big power bank but for safety get a strong one and charge it up before each flight.
even the smallest power bank can run a repeater for hours. I left mine on a few days ago and it was still running two days later (10.000 mAh but not even fully charged)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv