Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Will be worth?

Th3DroneroGT

Reaction score
Hello everyone, in this post I want to ask you something to see if I really buy it or not and in this case it is the xiaomi 2 repeater, I want these questions to be resolved:
- the video quality comes better with the repeater or is it still the same?
-The photos are better with the repeater or does it matter?

Another question in the TelloFPV app, what is the IFrame interval for, what is its function and what would be the best configuration?

I wait your answer!

Reactions: MNNJR69
For me, I can see a definite improvement in photo and video quality at any distance more than 25 yards. So for $10 it's a no-brainer.

As far as the Iframe rate goes, that has to do with your video. The lower the number, the smoother the video will be at distances but you sacrifice less dropped frames for lower quality video. The higher the number, the better quality the video but the higher the chance the video will drop frames and skip or look distorted when flying more than 15yds or so. With the Wi-Fi extender I find 3-5 works best, but still have dropped frames that progressively get worse as the distance increases. Your flight location makes a big difference also. The farther away from any Wi-Fi interference the better.
I do not know how well the repeater works with the ryze Tello app because I do not use it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Th3DroneroGT
For me, I can see a definite improvement in photo and video quality at any distance more than 25 yards. So for $10 it's a no-brainer.

As far as the Iframe rate goes, that has to do with your video. The lower the number, the smoother the video will be at distances but you sacrifice less dropped frames for lower quality video. The higher the number, the better quality the video but the higher the chance the video will drop frames and skip or look distorted when flying more than 15yds or so. With the Wi-Fi extender I find 3-5 works best, but still have dropped frames that progressively get worse as the distance increases. Your flight location makes a big difference also. The farther away from any Wi-Fi interference the better.
I do not know how well the repeater works with the ryze Tello app because I do not use it.
Thanks

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
97bugsinthecode