Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Will we ever get something like Tello fpv on iOS?

The developer of TelloFPV app is working on getting it to IOS right now but the problem is with the Apple store approving the app. The cost for the android version is $6 so I guess it will be similar for IOS. By the way, I have it for Android and it is an amazing app well worth the money and much better then the stock app!

The Ryze app is really smooth on the iPad, but you can only export pictures and videos on an iPhone for some reason. There are currently over 300 users logged on the help desk for a resolution.

Reactions: LemonButLemon
Seems unlikely at this point.
Apple requires me to provide official documentation by Ryze that I am authorized to submit an app. My app TelloMe has been on hold for 2 weeks now because of this.

Even if Apple lets TelloMe pass for some reason without this document there is no point in trying the same for TelloFpv. TelloFpv is some huge effort and the risk of running into the same issues when its ready to be released is just too high. I am not going to spend months of my life on something that may easily be wasted due to one piece of paper.

Ryze ignores my requests which is understandable from their perspective. Ryze will never provide this kind of legally binding document. Why should they?
The only reason would be if they genuinely cared about their customers (very few companies do this).

Apple requires me to provide official documentation by Ryze that I am authorized to submit an app. My app TelloMe has been on hold for 2 weeks now because of this.

Even if Apple lets TelloMe pass for some reason without this document there is no point in trying the same for TelloFpv. TelloFpv is some huge effort and the risk of running into the same issues when its ready to be released is just too high. I am not going to spend months of my life on something that may easily be wasted due to one piece of paper.

Ryze ignores my requests which is understandable from their perspective. Ryze will never provide this kind of legally binding document. Why should they?
The only reason would be if they genuinely cared about their customers (very few companies do this).

Fair enough

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m curious , you say you are having a problem with Apple letting you do your app. But when I look in the App Store I see about bunch of TELLO apps. How do these people get on ? And they are such crappy apps.
I’m just frustrated that such bad apps make it on there but yours is a good one and you can’t get it on there.

Reactions: Magoo582
I know I know...
First this particular rule is just a few months old and not applied to all the apps that are already on the store.
Second it somewhat depends on the reviewer. I contacted a dev who managed to release FlightPlan! almost on the same day and he said the app passed without any questions.

Bad luck. But this "bad luck" means hundreds of hours wasted for nothing just because some expert reviewer had a bad day.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv