Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

2021 GameSir T1S- anything new?

EssexFlyer

Reaction score
Hey all,
Ive done thread reading and other research but nothing seems recent about the T1S.

Can anyone confirm the T1S is still working fine with

Tello FPV, on Android 11, via OTG.

- side question, whats the best controller for Tello FPV. Must be OTG and game compatible.

Thanks

Hey all,
Ive done thread reading and other research but nothing seems recent about the T1S.

- side question, whats the best controller for Tello FPV. Must be OTG and game compatible.

Thanks
I'm using OTG on a PS4 controller and Octopus with TelloFPV on a Galaxy S4

Hey all,

Thanks

Any controller that is compatible with Android will do, but the hard thing is to find one that has decent quality. Which one is best?
1. The one you already have or can borrow. If it works its good enough.
2. If you need to buy one: I'd probably go for an original PS controller if I wanted OTG. I only hear good things about them, but hard to judge as I also heard lots of good things about the T1S and mine is junk (I don't care since I just need it for programming, but otherwise I would have returned it).
I don't need video so don't care about BT interference and stick to the flypad.

There are a couple of RC transmitters that work like an OTG gamepad if you want the gamepad for drone simulators, and are supposed to provide similar precision. But their throttle stick is typically not self-centering

I'm using OTG on a PS4 controller and Octopus with TelloFPV on a Galaxy S4
why do you use octopus?

Well after testing three amazon ps4 generic controllers, a generic store bought and official ps4 controller, I can honestly say the T1S is the best out of them all.

Im running OTG and its good.

Theres a definite quality feel to the tumbsticks. The device holder is a bonus though not essential as I fly FPV via GearVR.

I have no reason to lie, but if youre after a controller Id go GameSir T1S.

The T1S, in case you didnt know, has full android game compatibility whereas the T1D is just Tello....

Any controller that is compatible with Android will do, but the hard thing is to find one that has decent quality. Which one is best?
1. The one you already have or can borrow. If it works its good enough.
2. If you need to buy one: I'd probably go for an original PS controller if I wanted OTG. I only hear good things about them, but hard to judge as I also heard lots of good things about the T1S and mine is junk (I don't care since I just need it for programming, but otherwise I would have returned it).
I don't need video so don't care about BT interference and stick to the flypad.

There are a couple of RC transmitters that work like an OTG gamepad if you want the gamepad for drone simulators, and are supposed to provide similar precision. But their throttle stick is typically not self-centering

why do you use octopus?
The PS4 controller will not map its controls without Octopus

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv