Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

2nd Update emminent

BKKKevin

Reaction score
Here is a post from a person on the Facebook Tello Group getting a response from Ryse concerning problems with the recent update...

Attachments

• F37A5DC2-C749-4626-9E2A-EA30BD8C3633.jpeg
    F37A5DC2-C749-4626-9E2A-EA30BD8C3633.jpeg
    367.9 KB · Views: 61
Reactions: mtantawy and Zeno
Wow thanks for information ? hopefully battery% will include and headless mode, home return button..etc☺
Just hoping for impossible isn't??????

Here is a post from a person on the Facebook Tello Group getting a response from Ryse concerning problems with the recent update...
May i know on your side..if you getting problem also?
Because on my side no problem at all with this update.
Except im expecting they return the % of battery meter.
But altitude and fast mode setting are awesome additional ?

May i know on your side..if you getting problem also?
Because on my side no problem at all with this update.
Except im expecting they return the % of battery meter.
But altitude and fast mode setting are awesome additional ?
I have not yet updated... After hearing the problems in the last few days... Now I will wait for this new update... My guess you will not see the return of battery meter ( my guess they removed that before because it gave very bad readings)... I expect this next update to just get rid of the bugs people are experiencing in the last update...

I have not yet updated... After hearing the problems in the last few days... Now I will wait for this new update... My guess you will not see the return of battery meter ( my guess they removed that before because it gave very bad readings)... I expect this next update to just get rid of the bugs people are experiencing in the last update...
Bad reading??? From where did you got that detail? because tello, battery % are very accurate.so that's not the reason or msybe vice versa that so accurate they don't want you to see 13mins flight is not happening XD just kidding.
But battery% are seriously accurate tested and love that% back

I talk to Ryze online and he didn't confirm about re-update immediately... might take a month for next one.but if iam wrong much better another update are awesome....
Btw i contacted Ryze not because of the new update... I don't have any problem on it...
I requested a home return function and headless Mode.... He noted and passes to their developers.... so probably on year 2030 we will having that officially XD
If not ill just stay with Atello controller app or Atello pilot ?

Reactions: VonTrox
The update Ryze talking within 24hours,48hours are response by developer..not necessarily new update...hmmmm

i got the exactly same response. currently somebody communicates with me (not sure if bot or a real person) but it doesn't look really promising...perhaps i'm too pessimistic.ryze answer.png

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv