Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

30 meters flight using Mi Repeater and TALS app.

Wow....did you, by chance, turn on airplane mode on your phone....and/or disable bluetooth? I'm asking cause there were no recognizable frame skips on your video. NICELY DONE!

Reactions: Rog3r
Wow....did you, by chance, turn on airplane mode on your phone....and/or disable bluetooth? I'm asking cause there were no recognizable frame skips on your video. NICELY DONE!

Yes, I turned airplane mode on, Bluetooth off and closed all the apps. Thanks!

Reactions: lucaslucas
Do you use Android or iPhone?

Now I have frame skips problem with my Huawei p10. but on my dad's iPad Air (1st Gen) work fine almost no frame skips.

I tried to use xiaomi repeater , turn on airplane mode , turn off bluetooth still have problem.

Thank your

is the video post-edited? everything looks so smooth :D
If yes, with which software?

Thanks!

Yes, I turned airplane mode and disabled bluetooth.

Thanks!

maybe it is because of the TALS app?
unfortunately it is not available in the AppStore anymore?!?! (or just in the german market? )

maybe it is because of the TALS app?
unfortunately it is not available in the AppStore anymore?!?! (or just in the german market? )
I just check in US apple store... no TALS app available anymore (?)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv