Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

About to become a Tello owner

Not necessarily upgrade to Mini, but I don't find flying Tello with controller is worth it since you'll always fly Tello in sight.

GameSir T1d Controller (the most common RC for Tello) will cost you around $45, which is almost half the price of the Tello itself.

But surely, having RC is a different flight experience, if you still consider having one I do find 1 other brand which is TOMAT S1D offered at $27:

Amazon.com: tello controller

So how do you find flying Tello so far?

Oh you mentioned having PS4 and Xbox One controller, is it compatible?

Ah I get what you are saying. Yeah I wont buy a controller as I have a PS4 controller. I tested the PS4 controller and it works, I only flew my Tello once after buying it as it is winter in Canada now and the wind just blows it away haha. We will be doing lots of sight seeing the next couple of weeks in December then I will take it with and fly more often. I will probably order one of those controller clips off amazon. Really want to buy the Mavic Mini for better footage though, but will probably only do so after getting the hang of the Tello... but my heart just wants to go to the store and buy the Mavic Mini now.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atapattu