Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Add Nav Lights AND FPV! TO ANY DRONE IN 1 Minute for $15 Starring DJI Tello ....This is NOT click bait.

I have some constructive criticism.

1. Get the camera closer. Most of us see these videos on mobile devices and it's hard to see what you are doing.

2. Be more succinct when talking, but explain with details. Saying things like "who cares" or "throw this away" might make people feel uncomfortable and lose interest in the video. Remember there are all different types of people with different ways of thinking. For every like you get 2 new viewers. For every downvote you lose 7 potential viewers.

3. Which Walgreens you buy the screwdriver, tape, and clipper? ?

Overall, good job!

Reactions: Chipmun3 and xcrost
Almost forgot. The girls in the background. Are they the Lady Boss and Little Boss?

Reactions: xcrost
Almost forgot. The girls in the background. Are they the Lady Boss and Little Boss?
Nope...its a test pattern from Fuji randomly found. I have used it for years to advertise eBay products.
Videos and detailed pics will be added when I awake...and as fast as I can. I know everyone wants this and I intend to provide it. Close up pics will not take but a minute. The fact is %90 of current even semi experienced drone owner's won't even need them. It is just that easy. I do tend to ramble. A screwdriver comes with it in the package(not the one shown). Links are in the description on how to find everything. Thank you so much for the input my friend. The next video will be 100% better. I will continue to "massage" this one :)

Reactions: Ansia
Nope...its a test pattern from Fuji randomly found. I have used it for years to advertise eBay products.
Videos and detailed pics will be added when I awake...and as fast as I can. I know everyone wants this and I intend to provide it. Close up pics will not take but a minute. The fact is %90 of current even semi experienced drone owner's won't even need them. It is just that easy. I do tend to ramble. A screwdriver comes with it in the package(not the one shown). Links are in the description on how to find everything. Thank you so much for the input my friend. The next video will be 100% better. I will continue to "massage" this one :)
I appreciate the gesture, but I don't need photos of your ex or daughter. I made the comment of the screwdriver, because I have the same set and they only sell them at Walgreens. Used to be $2, but now they ask $10. F that!

The super long description will turn into a video of its own when produced. I could use some help from anyone and everyone who can find typos, wrong links, additional features...test the possibilities etc. Help figure out what works and doesn't work etc. This is the (beta) run ;)

Reactions: Plissken
I appreciate the gesture, but I don't need photos of your ex or daughter. I made the comment of the screwdriver, because I have the same set and they only sell them at Walgreens. Used to be $2, but now they ask $10. F that!
That was a typo there is a different pic in the background that yu can't see
You responded before I could change it.lol

That was a typo there is a different pic in the background that yu can't see
You responded before I could change it.lol
EXACTLY I can buy the full set of the one in the pic for a dollar here in a carry case. i will add that to the description

"Nope...its a test pattern from Fuji randomly found. I have used it for years to advertise eBay products. "

The 4K footage I filmed has some quick video tests. My computer for editing just couldn't handle it. I struggled for hours. Lesson Learned.

A
EXACTLY I can buy the full set of the one in the pic for a dollar here in a carry case. i will add that to the description
Are you having a conversation with yourself? I've heard of people that talk to themselves, but this is the first one that I see someone on a forum.

The 4K footage I filmed has some quick video tests. My computer for editing just couldn't handle it. I struggled for hours. Lesson Learned.
What software do you use? Most PCs struggle to do playback of the video, but the end result does play well. I can atest to that. I use a 2014 Aorus X7 v2 for my editing. Can't play previews for s**t, but my videos turn out great.

Old 4 core Win 10 64 Videopad editor. all that will change soon I hope. It does great w/ 1080p

@xcrost “Add nav lights and FPV”

I must be missing something. Your video shows you stripping a toy drone and taping it to the top of a Tello. You are very enthusiastic about the whole process, but it doesn’t show how you managed to fly the Tello and control the new lights/camera at the same time from either the Tello app or TelloFPV app. What am I missing?

Coming in a video as soon as I produce it! I am going as fast as I can! Thank you for your patience! This great video shows The full app,Basic set- up, use and more. Simply use the mod with Tello FPV and you are in business!

Coming in a video as soon as I produce it! I am going as fast as I can! Thank you for your patience! This great video shows The full app,Basic set- up, use and more. Simply use the mod with Tello FPV and you are in business!
Nope. None the wiser for watching a video about the E57.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv