Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

aftermarket battery

Moi? Pas essayé ce modèle, avec d'autres modèles j'ai eu des codes erreur ..
Si c'elle ci tu n'a pas de problème,je pense que beaucoup d'entre nous serons interressé...

From the outside there is no difference apart from the label and to anticipate it, the compatible Tello battery from vhbw comes off a little better, see table attached. The shorter charging time is particularly noticeable. Of course, you can't make any statements about the wear factor at the moment, I'll use both batteries alternately and then report back later.
Even then you will only be able to determine whether the higher price of approx. € 10 really pays off.

FULLYMAX vs vhbw.png
best regards

I have 3 fullymax batteries and your flight times with that battery matches mine. The original battery which came with the drone is no longer working. I bought the drone with the battery used so I have no idea how many times it was recharged before it failed.

Ps. Don't recharge a battery that has just been used in the drone. Wait for the battery to cool down to room temperature before recharging.

I wanted to test a different battery manufacturer because all 3 Fullymax from the Tello combo package only consumed approx. 85% charge after 1.5 years and thus only allowed a flight time of approx. 8 minutes. And that with less than 20 charging cycles per battery and yet the batteries were never charged or used in a hot state, were never deeply discharged, never stored in a deeply discharged state, were always stored in a breathable battery case at room temperature and were never stored until they would have deeply discharged themselves.
This does not correspond to the aging process that one is used to with Li-ion batteries, hopefully I have more luck with the vhbw batteries, I will report again.

Best regards

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv