Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Ambiance - Tello FPV with mic on

Fari

Reaction score
Medium length [4:30] video completelly raw with microphone on. This kinda "share" the vibe of the walk/fly I guess, that's the full experience.

Only the highlight part with the squirrel star, with fancy audio added, that is the express or pop experience I guess

Point is : Tello FPV allows to record sound with the controller, this adds a level of information that I gladly take with the vid, it's really easy to drop the audio at edit time it is not needed.

Reactions: RMF808 and 2ps
Hint: if you want best video quality don't use the audio recording. Depending on the phone the video may have some minimal stutter as video & audio streams with different timestamps are synched into one stream

Hint: if you want best video quality don't use the audio recording. Depending on the phone the video may have some minimal stutter as video & audio streams with different timestamps are synched into one stream
Thanks, that might explain why my video quality had been decreasing ;)

About that fact is I don't really care anymore because I figured that when I'll need serious video quality for some reasons, I'll mount a camera on my Tello FPV style.

This guy here shows a very convincing proof of concept :

I mean that my interest is to develop my piloting skills right now, I'm experimentating with the potential of the beast.

And from my actuall understanding, a 720p camera won't ever be considered "good" by manking anymore.

Reactions: volate!lo

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
James_All-In