Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Android 11

USAFA76

Reaction score
I recently upgraded to Android 11. Since then, I cannot run the Telllo app, much less operate my game sir controller. The app manufacturer tells me they do not have a version of Android 11 to even work with. Does anybody have an alternate means for me to operate my Tello with my game sir controller?

try the tellofpv demo and report back. Maybe you have to clear the data & cache of the "bluetooth" system app to find the controller

I recently upgraded to Android 11. Since then, I cannot run the Telllo app, much less operate my game sir controller. The app manufacturer tells me they do not have a version of Android 11 to even work with. Does anybody have an alternate means for me to operate my Tello with my game sir controller?
Yup every time android updates to a new version it breaks the app. Real genius's at Ryze. Fortunately I have an ipad mini as well as my google pixel 2 xl phone and the app works even when the ios updates...amazing how one os gets it right and the other doesn't.

question here!!!! a little over a year ago i used a wifi ping on an android phone downloaded for free from google play. reason being that i was seeing some drone presents and i had been threatened by two people with stalking . plus, there became damage to my body and home. contacted FAA and legal assistance since i am a military widow. well, both said to keep contacting my local police. i got nothing but hassle. this goes on and on with myself even checking some backgrounds on a few people that i had been around briefly and many alleged felony calls made and were all lies! now, to the question....did i break some kind of law in Kentucky, US because i used this google play app that ping for drones by detecting their wifi signal?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv