Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Another Desktop App

Hi,

thanks for uploading your app. I'd like to try it but get this errors. Whats wrong?

$ go run tello-desktop.go
# command-line-arguments
.\tello-desktop.go:174:17: flightData.BatteryLow undefined (type *tello.FlightData has no field or method BatteryLow, but does have tello.batteryLow)
.\tello-desktop.go:177:17: flightData.BatteryLower undefined (type *tello.FlightData has no field or method BatteryLower, but does have tello.batteryLower)
.\tello-desktop.go:211:9: drone.Bounce undefined (type *tello.Driver has no field or method Bounce)
.\tello-desktop.go:216:9: drone.PalmLand undefined (type *tello.Driver has no field or method PalmLand)
.\tello-desktop.go:363:56: flightData.Height undefined (type *tello.FlightData has no field or method Height, but does have tello.height)
.\tello-desktop.go:366:56: flightData.GroundSpeed undefined (type *tello.FlightData has no field or method GroundSpeed, but does have tello.groundSpeed)
.\tello-desktop.go:368:56: flightData.NorthSpeed undefined (type *tello.FlightData has no field or method NorthSpeed, but does have tello.northSpeed)
.\tello-desktop.go:370:56: flightData.EastSpeed undefined (type *tello.FlightData has no field or method EastSpeed, but does have tello.eastSpeed)
.\tello-desktop.go:372:37: flightData.NorthSpeed undefined (type *tello.FlightData has no field or method NorthSpeed, but does have tello.northSpeed)
.\tello-desktop.go:372:92: flightData.EastSpeed undefined (type *tello.FlightData has no field or method EastSpeed, but does have tello.eastSpeed)
.\tello-desktop.go:372:92: too many errors

Have a look at the README - it explains that you currently need the DEV version of Gobot.

This is might change in the near future...

Hi,

I'm on a mac and I am a noob... I can't make it work. I get this :

$ go run /Users/Adri/Documents/DOCS/PROG/Tello/tello-desktop-master/cmd/tello-package/tello-desktop.go

Documents/DOCS/PROG/Tello/tello-desktop-master/cmd/tello-package/tello-desktop.go:39:2: cannot find package "github.com/SMerrony/tello" in any of:

/usr/local/Cellar/go/1.10.3/libexec/src/github.com/SMerrony/tello (from $GOROOT)

/Users/Adri/go/src/github.com/SMerrony/tello (from $GOPATH)

Documents/DOCS/PROG/Tello/tello-desktop-master/cmd/tello-package/tello-desktop.go:36:2: cannot find package "github.com/veandco/go-sdl2/sdl" in any of:

/usr/local/Cellar/go/1.10.3/libexec/src/github.com/veandco/go-sdl2/sdl (from $GOROOT)

/Users/Adri/go/src/github.com/veandco/go-sdl2/sdl (from $GOPATH)

Documents/DOCS/PROG/Tello/tello-desktop-master/cmd/tello-package/tello-desktop.go:37:2: cannot find package "github.com/veandco/go-sdl2/ttf" in any of:

/usr/local/Cellar/go/1.10.3/libexec/src/github.com/veandco/go-sdl2/ttf (from $GOROOT)

/Users/Adri/go/src/github.com/veandco/go-sdl2/ttf (from $GOPATH)

I think some files are missing. How do I install them ? Or maybe it won't work on a mac ?

Anyway thanks for the work. It is nice to see such enthusiasm with such a small object :)

I'm not at all sure it will work on a Mac (unless you have mplayer installed), but try doing a 'go get gitHub.com/SMerrony/tello' beforehand.

If that reduces the number of errors, do the same for the missing SDL packages.

Thanks for the reply. Mplayer is installed, SDL packages too but there is still something missing :

$ go run /Users/Adri/Documents/DOCS/PROG/Tello/tello-desktop-master/cmd/tello-package/tello-desktop.go

# pkg-config --cflags sdl2

pkg-config: exec: "pkg-config": executable file not found in $PATH

OK thanks for your patience, it works on mac !

I used the -joyhelp commande with my ps4 controller (usb) but the mapping does not match :

-left stick ok
-right stick does not work
-triangle and X inverted with square and circle
-L1 L2 not tried yet

Reactions: SMerrony
Have a look at the README - it explains that you currently need the DEV version of Gobot.

This is might change in the near future...

Sorry but I don't know how to change my go version to 1.11.0. (DEV version) Can you help me with this?

This one I'm using as a test-bed for enhancements to the Gobot Tello platform...

tello-desktop on Github

It's not pretty, but it works for me!

It has live video and flight controller support at the moment.

Hello Stephen,
I really like your app (tello-desktop). Do you think that is possible to add commands like move forward, back, right, left setting the distance or rotate setting an angle?

Hello,

I can't run the desktop-package, I get this error :

18:13:43 Failed to open font ../../assets/Inconsolata-Bold.ttf due to Couldn't open ../../assets/Inconsolata-Bold.ttf

exit status 1

Maybe someone can help.

Thanks

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv