Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Another new user from Spain!

aitowel

Reaction score
Hi guys! I'm Aitor from Toledo, the Tello is my """second""" drone, I mean "second" because the first one was a couple of years ago and was the typical jjrc/eachine mini drone below 20 dollars. I think that It was a good start point 'cause I learn to fly with it, manual tricks and all that.

With the Tello my purpose is to squeeze as much as I can the video feautures, Im good in Aftereffects and Im starting to know several things about 3D, Video Fxs and all that, so you know what I wanna do.

Anyway, first of all I have to configure de Xiaomi WiFi Repeater 'cause I tried several times and It's impossible in the last step, going to check more info about it in the forum 'cause I'm so excited to do a full run with the Tello FPV app that is fire! (I saw that the author is here, so greetings and congrats man!).

Cheers guys! [emoji16]
3fdf2db462799edc04b0fd7b7b067e3e.jpg

Enviado desde mi MI 9 mediante Tapatalk

Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . (y)

Reactions: Terry and aitowel
Hi guys! I'm Aitor from Toledo, the Tello is my """second""" drone, I mean "second" because the first one was a couple of years ago and was the typical jjrc/eachine mini drone below 20 dollars. I think that It was a good start point 'cause I learn to fly with it, manual tricks and all that.

With the Tello my purpose is to squeeze as much as I can the video feautures, Im good in Aftereffects and Im starting to know several things about 3D, Video Fxs and all that, so you know what I wanna do.

Anyway, first of all I have to configure de Xiaomi WiFi Repeater 'cause I tried several times and It's impossible in the last step, going to check more info about it in the forum 'cause I'm so excited to do a full run with the Tello FPV app that is fire! (I saw that the author is here, so greetings and congrats man!).

Cheers guys! [emoji16]
3fdf2db462799edc04b0fd7b7b067e3e.jpg

Welcome!
I used this format for my repeater setup and it works flawlessly. Just make sure you make your location Mainland China in your profile. Also don't use your phone #, just email address. Follow the directions step by step and it will work. Happy flying!

Reactions: aitowel and Terry
Welcome!
I used this format for my repeater setup and it works flawlessly. Just make sure you make your location Mainland China in your profile. Also don't use your phone #, just email address. Follow the directions step by step and it will work. Happy flying!

Thanks!! My fault was a beginner fault haha i always had that final error in the Xiaomi App but getting the solid blue light by the way, so works perfect in that way, thanks again!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv