Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

anti lost system for tello

Hi, i think a good way would be to connect a buzzer to the tello (look at the "vifly finder" in google). That buzzer start to make an alarm when the battery is empty (it is using his own battery). I am not sure but i presume it could be plugged like in the picture bellow...
CameraWiring.jpg

Maybe an other and easy solution would to try a bluetooth tracker (for exemple, look at the chipolo tracker on google). They indicate that you can localize it at 60 meters max.

I would be interesting to know if it could work too. When we do FPV, it is sometimes hard to find the tello in heigh grass, even if it is not far...

Reactions: Brandonzhun
Hi, i think a good way would be to connect a buzzer to the tello (look at the "vifly finder" in google). That buzzer start to make an alarm when the battery is empty (it is using his own battery). I am not sure but i presume it could be plugged like in the picture bellow...
View attachment 1706

Maybe an other and easy solution would to try a bluetooth tracker (for exemple, look at the chipolo tracker on google). They indicate that you can localize it at 60 meters max.

I would be interesting to know if it could work too. When we do FPV, it is sometimes hard to find the tello in heigh grass, even if it is not far...
Thanks for the reply

I'm on my second also :(... I tried the "TrackR" but it interferes w/ Wifi AND the T1D controller...at random...not good. I hope a good solution is found for hard to find Tellos!

hello guys, i just lost my second tello during a flight, im writing this tread so we can develop one anti lost system for tello together
Just use atello it got cache video that automatically record your every flights...thats save my tello when it fly away to darkness..i fly at night XD
Atello pilot by Krag is free and my alternative controller for tello apps
Love atello?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-08-18-09-22-45-0708208185.png
    Screenshot_2018-08-18-09-22-45-0708208185.png
    92.9 KB · Views: 40
View attachment 1706

hey man, where u found this image?

If you want no plug and an autonomous buzzer, the "DroneKeeper micro" seems to be great too. It buzzs when it detects no move during 30 seconds. It is using his own battery only. But it is expensive !

Last edited:
If you want no plug and an autonomous buzzer, the "DroneKeeper micro" seems to be great too. It buzzs when it detects no move during 30 seconds. It is using his own battery only. But it is expensive !

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv