Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Anything New

Mymgb

Reaction score
I bought the Tello when it first launched. Have there been any upgrades of software or hardware? I remember it to be a fun little drone and I have the Gamestar controller but.... I haven’t flown or kept up due to medical difficulties

well - they change a few things in the firmware. For the worse ...
* Tello enforces automatic landing when battery gets low.
* Below 1.5-2m the attitude angles are restricted so the drone becomes sluggish at low altitude. Which can be a problem in wind.
* The slow mode has more control lag than in earlier firmware releases

But they improved one thing: Tello can now do 30m altitude using the stock app instead of 10m.

And as ZWActual mentioned I made a little app for Tello that can do a few things the Ryze app can not

So, I assume that this Tello FPV isn’t on Apple. What is the current app in Apple to normally fly?
I have on my phone the following: T1d,Tals and Tello695137CD-3AD9-4BDE-9FE6-C6FD42100509.jpeg

Limited to the stock app on IOS.

Alternative would be to look for an inexpensive Android device (phone, tablet) to run other apps on this platform.

And as ZWActual mentioned I made a little app for Tello that can do a few things the Ryze app can not
So now we know - he's not only an exceptional app developer but humble too!

That 'little app', Tellofpv, is the best thing to ever happen to the Tello community.

And I for one have thoroughly enjoyed being witness to its inception and development. (y)

Reactions: Tubaman

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karlyan