Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

App updated, Gamesir T1s now works?

I just checked for iOS and there’s no update! Not sure where you see this update!

Hopefully it will be available in North America this weekend.

Thanks....

Quick test. Oddly it was saying strong wifi interference at the same point (tried 3 360s) and that was the only place it dropped frames.
This was on an s8 in airplane mode with wifi back on.

Reactions: TELLO👋
I wish there was a way to fix/hold the white balance so that when you do 360s you get even brightness of footage instead of it trying to correct it automatically in noticeable stages.

No change that I could notice but using a WiFi Extender greatly improves it.
Well that’s not good! Is it the same with and without a Bluetooth controller!

I wonder if anyone has bought and tried out the Gamesir T1D to see how that performs!

Well that’s not good! Is it the same with and without a Bluetooth controller!

I wonder if anyone has bought and tried out the Gamesir T1D to see how that performs!
The video is perfect with the extender. The video quality has to do more with your WiFi signal rather than the app.

I've bought one but DJI have it at 10-15 days delivery (n)

The video is perfect with the extender. The video quality has to do more with your WiFi signal rather than the app.

I've bought one but DJI have it at 10-15 days delivery (n)
WRT your comment on the wifi signal, if that is the case than there’s still an issue with either the app or the firmware because the issue is still visible within a range of a few feet. We should not have to buy an additional device to improve what should already be optimized, at least up to the specified range.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv