Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

aTello (Android) Development Thread

Its not on store..its here...under developers thread.... Download the latest one look for version 0.96e ...and dont forget to thanks the creator KRAG.
Awesome,stable controller app...i use more than Atellopilot ....

Hallo,

i have a question:
What is the function of every button?

Attachments

• Button_Function_aTello.PNG
    Button_Function_aTello.PNG
    42.8 KB · Views: 26
I am trying to send a picture,yes you can bind your atello app with flypad,but I never flew with this configuration...

Attachments

• IMG_0953.JPG
    IMG_0953.JPG
    662.2 KB · Views: 13
Reactions: zesteves
Hi,I don't understand your new question,and YES you can bind your Tello Quad with Flypad Parrot,via Bluetooth(aTello app and NOT Tello app of Ryze)),I don't know why another member wrote you "is not possible"
You have posted a screenshot of "aTelloPilot" which is a commercial app.

This thread is about "aTello" which is a different app. Available for free but a bit rough and no longer under development.

Ok now I understand,there are 2 aTello app and aTello Pilot,(same programmer Krag)the Flypad bind with aTellopilot (paid app)but not with aTello(free)please accept my apologies ?

Ok now I understand,there are 2 aTello app and aTello Pilot,(same programmer Krag)the Flypad bind with aTellopilot (paid app)but not with aTello(free)please accept my apologies ?
It is not the same developper... aTello is developped by Krag, aTelloPilot by Bluejune....

I am trying to send a picture,yes you can bind your atello app with flypad,but I never flew with this configuration...

Thank you for your answer.
The app on the photo is aTelloPilot app which is different from the aTello app (by Krag).
Anyway with the aTelloPilot I couldn't make it work so I asked abou the aTello.
Thanks anyway!

No it does not.

You can either use Bluejune's aTelloApp, or wait a few days when another Android app will show up that also supports Flypad and Gamesir controllers.

I tried with the Bluejune's aTelloPilot app but I couldn't make it work.

I will follow your advise and I will wait for a new Android app that supports Flypad.
Do you have any idea where to look for the launch of the new app?

Thank you for your attention.

Ok now I understand,there are 2 aTello app and aTello Pilot,(same programmer Krag)

Sorry but... No, not the same developer.

aTello = Krag -free download from github
aTelloPilot = bluejune -paid app in Play store

I don't know which dev named theirs first, but the second dev should have chosen a different name!!!

The similarity has caused MUCH confusion.

I tried with the Bluejune's aTelloPilot app but I couldn't make it work.

I will follow your advise and I will wait for a new Android app that supports Flypad.
Do you have any idea where to look for the launch of the new app?

Thank you for your attention.

It will be announced here on TelloPilots first. It will become a paid app once finished, but I will release a time limited version here for beta-testing.
I am currently preparing the special beta-build while my kids test the app and zoom around me with their Tellos. Unless they run into more bugs I should be able to released the app tomorrow.

It will be announced here on TelloPilots first. It will become a paid app once finished, but I will release a time limited version here for beta-testing.
I am currently preparing the special beta-build while my kids test the app and zoom around me with their Tellos. Unless they run into more bugs I should be able to released the app tomorrow.

Thank you!
I'll be aware of your posts and I am a candidate to be a beta-tester! ;)
Good luck for your app! (y)

Can you make a thread and tell us which features are included, the way the video will be recorded (example of this is aTelloPilot drop frames like original Tello app, but aTello keeps the frames while showing on screen garbage.), etc.

Lets be fair to Krag and not clutter this thread with my app. Details will follow later today (CET timezone)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv