Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Awaiting approval

jerteveld

Reaction score
Why are messages I post removed or given the status awaiting approval?

I like getting in touch with people who also fly the Tello Drone, but when messages are just randomly deleted without explanation.

Then I no longer invest time in finding videos that support the text and provide explanations.

Edit:

I'm disappointed to see that I can't delete certain posts I've posted myself. That is why I have made the choice not to post any more messages.

It was nice to get in touch briefly with dirkclod, Bruchpilot, volate!lo, VictorMacIja, sckachhy.

Last edited:

dirkclod

Staff member
Reaction score

I like getting in touch with people who also fly the Tello Drone, but when messages are just randomly deleted without explanation.

Then I no longer invest time in finding videos that support the text and provide explanations.

Edit:

I'm disappointed to see that I can't delete certain posts I've posted myself. That is why I have made the choice not to post any more messages.

It was nice to get in touch briefly with dirkclod, Bruchpilot, volate!lo, VictorMacIja, sckachhy.
I just got on and see 5 in queue and will approve the ones I can.
You should beable to delete but if you can’t just report it and I can do it for you. Certain words sets off the queue hold. I will try and spend more time in this forum. ?

clackey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score

Edit:

For new members, some messages with certain keywords or links are moved into moderation first. We check them daily and approve them. After you make a certain number of posts then they are no longer moderated. This is done to reduce the amount of spam on the forum.

You also have a certain amount of time to edit a post. If we allow everyone to delete their posts then there would be huge gaps in the discussions and future readers would not be able to follow it. If you need something deleted for privacy reasons, let me know.

Reactions: dirkclod

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DRONE MAN