Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Awaiting approval

jerteveld

Reaction score
Why are messages I post removed or given the status awaiting approval?

I like getting in touch with people who also fly the Tello Drone, but when messages are just randomly deleted without explanation.

Then I no longer invest time in finding videos that support the text and provide explanations.

Edit:

I'm disappointed to see that I can't delete certain posts I've posted myself. That is why I have made the choice not to post any more messages.

It was nice to get in touch briefly with dirkclod, Bruchpilot, volate!lo, VictorMacIja, sckachhy.

Last edited:

I like getting in touch with people who also fly the Tello Drone, but when messages are just randomly deleted without explanation.

Then I no longer invest time in finding videos that support the text and provide explanations.

Edit:

I'm disappointed to see that I can't delete certain posts I've posted myself. That is why I have made the choice not to post any more messages.

It was nice to get in touch briefly with dirkclod, Bruchpilot, volate!lo, VictorMacIja, sckachhy.
I just got on and see 5 in queue and will approve the ones I can.
You should beable to delete but if you can’t just report it and I can do it for you. Certain words sets off the queue hold. I will try and spend more time in this forum. ?

Edit:

For new members, some messages with certain keywords or links are moved into moderation first. We check them daily and approve them. After you make a certain number of posts then they are no longer moderated. This is done to reduce the amount of spam on the forum.

You also have a certain amount of time to edit a post. If we allow everyone to delete their posts then there would be huge gaps in the discussions and future readers would not be able to follow it. If you need something deleted for privacy reasons, let me know.

Reactions: dirkclod
Hey I'm a very new member and I have the same thing happened to me that all my recent posts are hidden or something and now I see the same message, awaiting approval.

So I found the link to the community rules and I now realize that I made a mistake I think with my latest post because I wanted to show a video that I don't know how to post directly to the forum so instead I linked to YouTube, I'm very sorry about that, it wasn't my intention to break any rules I'm just a bit too excited sometimes and I wanted to show something that needed to be a video and I wasn't thinking and unaware that I can't link to YouTube.

I'll happily post the video on this forum if that's possible and I wanted to add another video today of my battery mod experiments, I've tested the charger just now with a completely different cell attached and that's also working so I want to share the new information.

And if I violated something else please tell me because I don't know if the link to YouTube was my only mistake.

If the rest of my posts were okay could you please unhide them again because I don't want to look like a fraude making people interested and looking for the latest update and then for "no reason" all posts are gone, that's what people may think and I don't want that to happen, I'm not like that.

I'm hoping for the best.

Regards,
Ricardo Penders

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv