Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Best Action Camera for Tello 2021?

ferrets

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I've owned a Tello for a couple of weeks and now I'm going to push it to the limit :D
I already have a Xiaomi extender and I'm getting a second BlitzWolf extender today.

But the question here is a different one: what is the best BUDGET Action Camera to buy TODAY to put on top of the Tello?
The idea is to have an additional camera to mount on top of the Tello, that records on microSD at least in 1920x1080, with stabilized image.
The weight should be on 20 gr maximum, up to 40 gr

I've searched a lot but all the videos of guys who mount additional cameras are old, or with cameras definitely toooooooo much expensive (see Insta 360 Go)

Any suggestions?

Reactions: Drellyanrunner
Insta 360go is cheaper now cos 360go2 , you can try Runcam 5 orange. Last you can take off the case for light i think...

I attach a Hawkeye Firefly Micro 2 camera to the top of the Tello using Velcro or similar with good results. Available on eBay.

1. Weighs 31g.
2. Full charging time is about 2-3 hours, with a working time of about 60 minutes.
3. Waterproof.
4. 160° diagonal angle of view.
5. Micro 2 measures the battery voltage and can display it on the OSD.
6. 2.5K 30FPS, 1080P 60/30FPS, 720P 60FPS.
7. Supports PAL/NTSC.
8. Records photos and videos directly to onboard MicroSD card.
9. AV output.

I attach a Hawkeye Firefly Micro 2 camera to the top of the Tello using Velcro or similar with good results. Available on eBay.

1. Weighs 31g.
2. Full charging time is about 2-3 hours, with a working time of about 60 minutes.
3. Waterproof.
4. 160° diagonal angle of view.
5. Micro 2 measures the battery voltage and can display it on the OSD.
6. 2.5K 30FPS, 1080P 60/30FPS, 720P 60FPS.
7. Supports PAL/NTSC.
8. Records photos and videos directly to onboard MicroSD card.
9. AV output.
Mobius Mini makes better images

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccer843