Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Best replacement props

mark74

Reaction score
These little buggers are hard to find in the grass when they come off. What are the best replacement options?

ph2t

Reaction score
eBay tello clone props are good - you just need to check that they fit snug and have a even look to their finish. I’ve bought them, they’re cheap and handy to have.

My favourite props at the moment are ones recommended by Ansia. They’re bigger blades but they hold better for outside flying I reqckon. Do a search on the forums for posts about props and Ansia, they’re a link there I think.

Cheers,

Ph2t.

Flydrone

Reaction score
At the moment I only use original propellers ...
I have heard that some colored propellers jump off or break.

Tellji

Reaction score
I've tried the Bangood type props and was initially impressed. My Tello flew well in all ways - perhaps even seemed to have a bit more power in the wind?
However, I then noticed that I was getting more jello in my video recordings. So I went back to the stock props and the jello all but disappeared. This is more important to me than finding props at a low price.
I'm sticking to stock props (at £4.00 a set) from now on.

umanbean

Reaction score
I wish for stock props in yellow or bright orange
Yeah me too, or white...

I lost one yesterday in some brambles and bushes, no hope finding... and had to use my last stock replacement. I have a bag full of the colored ones but they weigh much less and sometimes fly erraticly... more flexible also. I haven't tried mixing them with stock props yet but I don't see that working very well.... need a good inexpensive online source for OEM but haven't found it yet.

rccarmax

Reaction score

Rattydude77

Reaction score
Ok so were im from we have a store called Best buy kinda like a radio shake but way bigger they sell Tello batterys for $15.00 and Tello props for $4.99 I can't even beat that price on line so guess what i bought lol I figured I'd throw that out there.

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain29