Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Blinking yellow light

Plux.22

Reaction score
I flew my tello drone about 5 times already and today I decided to calibrate it after I did and put everything back on I tried to connect to the tello app and drone and my tello was flashing a yellow light quickly. PLEASE HELP

Hello there
I had that same issue with a flashing yellow light and I thought it was the calibration and I calibrated about 3-5 time. That wasn't it, its also has nothing to do with the firmware or battery. Yellow flash light indicate that there is low light in the area. If you have the light on where your drone can see clearly and still your drone is not flying then check the propellers. In the manual on page 9 , you will see 2 with lines on them they need to vertically across from each rather then next to each so that the drone has a proper balance. You will see a marking on the propellers that need to match the marking on where the propellers need to be place. Once that done your drone will be able to fly well without an issue.
Hope this helped.

Hello there
I had that same issue with a flashing yellow light and I thought it was the calibration and I calibrated about 3-5 time. That wasn't it, its also has nothing to do with the firmware or battery. Yellow flash light indicate that there is low light in the area. If you have the light on where your drone can see clearly and still your drone is not flying then check the propellers. In the manual on page 9 , you will see 2 with lines on them they need to vertically across from each rather then next to each so that the drone has a proper balance. You will see a marking on the propellers that need to match the marking on where the propellers need to be place. Once that done your drone will be able to fly well without an issue.
Hope this helped.
Hello there
Hope this helped.
Hello thanks for the tips but this was a really long time ago and it wasn't the propellers or calibration cause I had just calibrated it when it happened or the low light. I had already flyed in the night with no problem I just left it charging during the whole night and tightened the propellers as much as I could and it just went away after. Thanks anyways it might help someone else

Man, I'm almost giving up this, I even bought a new charger and a battery but still having the yellow lights and while it's blinking I can't see the Tello's wifi!!! I'm so frustrated with this drone.

Hi, I believe the yellow blinking lights are an indication that the drone is searching to wifi pair with a device, if you can’t find it in your list of wifi hotspots, perhaps for some strange reason it’s name has changed, check for something that is not familiar to you , it might be a series of numbers,
If that doesn’t work I would try to detect it on another device,
If that doesn’t work I would delete the app reboot my phone and reinstall the app.
If that doesn’t work you can contact tello help chat right from the app, they always respond really quick and hopefully can help you.
Good luck ?

I had the same problem and disabled mobile data to the phone and now it works. I hope this help. BTW it worked with Iphone 6 and didn't work with Iphone KR until mobile data was disable.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
philipp.weisser@ksehingen