Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Bricked Pix-Link Wifi Repeater

andimoto

Reaction score
Hello,

I purchased a Pix-Link Wifi Repeater (USB: LV-UE02) and played a bit around with it. Then I saw a button "wireless - disable/enable" button in the web interface basic configuration. So as a techie I asked myself, "what does this button do with a device, which is only accessible over wifi" :unsure: . So of course I had to click on it and test it. I was sure if this is what I think I could reset the device to factory configuration. You can read the result in thread description. The factory reset, which worked before (I made a test), does not work now. So, the repeater doesn't do anything. Just the LED is statically on. No wifi, nothing.
Writing a support ticket to pix-link doesn't work on their website. I just contacted the seller. We'll see what they will reply.

Anyone in this forum had the same problem or even knows a solution for this?

Kind regards
Andi

• Wow
Reactions: MNNJR69
I also got this repeater, did you get It to work with tello? I have set It up as the instructions. But It does not work, is there an extra step ir something im not doing?

Did you ever get it Un-Bricked? I did the same thing back in December and ended up getting a Xiaomi WiFi Extender. It would be nice to get the Pix-Link working.

No it is still bricked. The trader wants to give me back some of my money and that I keep the device...
Is your light also always constantly on?

Now I'm trying the tplink nano router. it also works in "extender mode". but I think that the video stream does not work. I already received some status information.

Hello, excuse my English, I am from Latin America and I am also having the same problem as you with a tp-link lv-wr07 router, yesterday I was configuring it and I also touched an option that said wireless or something like that and after that my router was no longer It works, the lights come on, I try to reset but I don't get it either, I already tried connecting via LAN and it doesn't work either :(

No it is still bricked. The trader wants to give me back some of my money and that I keep the device...
Is your light also always constantly on?

Now I'm trying the tplink nano router. it also works in "extender mode". but I think that the video stream does not work. I already received some status information.
Yes the green light is on constantly. I would have thought that pressing the reset button would have done a system restore, but nothing. The vendor gave me a full refund and told be to discard the unit.

I also got this repeater, did you get It to work with tello? I have set It up as the instructions. But It does not work, is there an extra step ir something im not doing?

I have it and it works great. I don't know which instruction you used, but the one I found online was faulty.
At the very beginning of the configuration you need to change the IP of the repeater, from 192.168.10.1 to 192.168.20.1 You have to do this because the 192.168.10.xxx subnet is used by Tello, if you have the same subnet in repeater they will have a conflict.

I have it and it works great. I don't know which instruction you used, but the one I found online was faulty.
At the very beginning of the configuration you need to change the IP of the repeater, from 192.168.10.1 to 192.168.20.1 You have to do this because the 192.168.10.xxx subnet is used by Tello, if you have the same subnet in repeater they will have a conflict.
Hello Luktal. Please, instruct how to "change the IP of the repeater, from 192.168.10.1 to 192.168.20.1" Thank you!

Sorry for my English. Luktal THX! It work. Jerry2020 when you login on repeter ther is internet option ant in that place you change 10 to 20.

@Luktal thanks. You're the savior! Almost asking for return. Will start fly with this extender tomorrow. Let's see how it perform!

@Luktal thanks. You're the savior! Almost asking for return. Will start fly with this extender tomorrow. Let's see how it perform!
How did it go? Im looking for a wifi extender. I live in china so can access all their repeaters but dont know yet which one to take. searching about it

hi Luktai... I do not see your instructions for changing IP address in the repeater..
Please can you post again..!
thanks Ian

Good job Luktal! It works for me too.

Good job Luktal! Your solution worked!

Hello,

I purchased a Pix-Link Wifi Repeater (USB: LV-UE02) and played a bit around with it. Then I saw a button "wireless - disable/enable" button in the web interface basic configuration. So as a techie I asked myself, "what does this button do with a device, which is only accessible over wifi" :unsure: . So of course I had to click on it and test it. I was sure if this is what I think I could reset the device to factory configuration. You can read the result in thread description. The factory reset, which worked before (I made a test), does not work now. So, the repeater doesn't do anything. Just the LED is statically on. No wifi, nothing.
Writing a support ticket to pix-link doesn't work on their website. I just contacted the seller. We'll see what they will reply.

Anyone in this forum had the same problem or even knows a solution for this?

Kind regards
Andi
I got this problem too and was abre to fix it by connecting it via ethernet or cable to q laptop deactivated all wifi networks from the laptop and go to 192.168.10.1 from it and enable it again hehe

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv