Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Can the drone be tilted side-ways?

toda87

Reaction score
Hello, I'm a university student and very new to the drone.

I'm currently working with the tello drone model : TLW004

I know that it may sound weird, but I was wondering if there is a way to tilt the drone to side-ways (maybe to about 30 degrees) while the drone is flying.

I looked through some of the APIs, but they only allowed me to control (up-down, left-right, front-back and rotation).

Any help will be much appreciated.

Thank you!

I think it would be impossible with physics laws of our world...because it would impact in move direction...but...I studied Theology, and Arts and Sports. I am a priest that work in theatre and play football...

Reactions: volate!lo
I would love to help with this, i'm getting my edu drone today, (been programming my vidor 4000 to control the drone) It's beautiful, can't wait to get the edu version so i can get the drone to connect to my vidor 4000 access point like a 3d flight stick using a 10dof sensor.

Hello, I'm a university student and very new to the drone.

I'm currently working with the tello drone model : TLW004

I know that it may sound weird, but I was wondering if there is a way to tilt the drone to side-ways (maybe to about 30 degrees) while the drone is flying.

I looked through some of the APIs, but they only allowed me to control (up-down, left-right, front-back and rotation).

Any help will be much appreciated.

Thank you!
Tilting the left or right side of the drone down from the horizontal plane is the way for a quadcopter to move left or right. Attaching some weight to the left or right side will cause some tilt but ruin the balance. :cool:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv