Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Cannot connect Tello

Arif Munandar

Reaction score
Haloo.
my phone,mi A1,cannot connect to the Tello.i was try more and more but no result.i touch bottom of Tello,some times hot and last night i have error 205 in another phone(this phone can connect to tello)any one have solution?

Haloo.
my phone,mi A1,cannot connect to the Tello.i was try more and more but no result.i touch bottom of Tello,some times hot and last night i have error 205 in another phone(this phone can connect to tello)any one have solution?

Are you using Tello app? if you do so, try to connect your phone to other wifi. Make sure your wifi is working perfectly. I was using iPhone 6 which the wifi is a bit damaged from falling, and got to use wifi extender. You can try one. Or re-install the Tello app, it might help. :coffee:

Thanks ascalum for the suggestion.now i can connected to my Tello. now, sometimes i get this error 205(attached).do you know about this?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180609-140940.png
    Screenshot_20180609-140940.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 10
Thanks ascalum for the suggestion.now i can connected to my Tello. now, sometimes i get this error 205(attached).do you know about this?

Error 205 can relate to overheating, but some people said that it is related to the battery itself. Those problem are the one who kept the drone freeze and can not fly. Kindly check for the battery power, make sure the battery is brand new and ready to use (not refurbish).

This might help you out :

Error 205 can relate to overheating, but some people said that it is related to the battery itself. Those problem are the one who kept the drone freeze and can not fly. Kindly check for the battery power, make sure the battery is brand new and ready to use (not refurbish).

This might help you out :

Thank you for video.my Tello is brand new.but may be,i would buy a new batteray to compare with batteray include in Tello.Thanks

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv