Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Cant get pix-link LV-UE02 extenter to work with Tello, need help!

sWo0oP

Reaction score
I have checked the tutorial posted in another thread a very good one with pictures, done everything but i cant get the drone working with the repeater, It says connected on the Tello app but i get a Black screen. Does not connect on tello fpv. The repeater ssid remains wi-fi repeater. Can someone please help me? I tried changing start sequence also as stated in a different thread like turning on repeater before tello, and tello before repeater to try and avoid ip issues didnt work also. Might it be something during configuration? Havent messed with Dhcp because i have no clue How It Works.

I purchased the Pix-link back in December and couldn't get it set up. The poster "AnGo" tried very hard to help me, that's probably the thread with the posted pictures that you mention, but no luck. Tried for hours. I think that I finally bricked it doing the same thing that "andimoto" did. I gave up and got the Xiaomi WiFi Repeater 2 and thats been working ever since. Good luck.

Reactions: sWo0oP
I purchased the Pix-link back in December and couldn't get it set up. The poster "AnGo" tried very hard to help me, that's probably the thread with the posted pictures that you mention, but no luck. Tried for hours. I think that I finally bricked it doing the same thing that "andimoto" did. I gave up and got the Xiaomi WiFi Repeater 2 and thats been working ever since. Good luck.
Thats the one! Even doing the tutorial i cant get It to work. I think that for some reason the repeater does not connect to tello at ALL since the ssid remains the same "wi-fi repeater" there must be something we are not doing to get this thing to work!

Ok, got It to work! Here is How! Follow AnGo's tutorial and by default this pix-link DHCP is turned off, so i had IP conflict with the three things (phone, repeater and drone) thats why It did not work. What i did was set an IP for the repeater different from the other 2, check to see If the First three sets of numbers are the same, and change only the last set (192.168.10.xx) and set an static ip on the fone also, on the wi-fi tab, where you connect to repeater, there should be a DHCP option that allows you to set It to static and set an IP with the last set of numbers different from repeater and tello. To find tello's IP connect to tello and open your wi-fi config. On your phone. Any doubts Just ask!

I just wrote it in another thread, but I will write and here it would be for the next seekers:
At the very beginning of the configuration you need to change the IP of the repeater, from 192.168.10.1 to 192.168.20.1 You have to do this because the 192.168.10.xxx subnet is used by Tello, if you have the same subnet in repeater they will have a conflict.
After moving the repeater to another subnet, you do not need to disable DHCP and set a static IP on phone. The phone gets IP from Tello DHCP.

Ok, got It to work! Here is How! Follow AnGo's tutorial and by default this pix-link DHCP is turned off, so i had IP conflict with the three things (phone, repeater and drone) thats why It did not work. What i did was set an IP for the repeater different from the other 2, check to see If the First three sets of numbers are the same, and change only the last set (192.168.10.xx) and set an static ip on the fone also, on the wi-fi tab, where you connect to repeater, there should be a DHCP option that allows you to set It to static and set an IP with the last set of numbers different from repeater and tello. To find tello's IP connect to tello and open your wi-fi config. On your phone. Any doubts Just ask!
I have checked the tutorial posted in another thread a very good one with pictures, done everything but i cant get the drone working with the repeater, It says connected on the Tello app but i get a Black screen. Does not connect on tello fpv. The repeater ssid remains wi-fi repeater. Can someone please help me? I tried changing start sequence also as stated in a different thread like turning on repeater before tello, and tello before repeater to try and avoid ip issues didnt work also. Might it be something during configuration? Havent messed with Dhcp because i have no clue How It Works.
hii can any one help tello is connecting and its working after 1 minute tello is stucked at same place its not taking any command and its not responding

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv