Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Case for Tactical Tello

shooter

Reaction score
So, one of the things I do is train SWAT team members how to fly indoors for tactical operations. They have the DJI Spark at the moment, but I am considering outfitting them with the Tello for a few reasons, not the least of which is size.

I got this case from Amazon, and as you can see, it fits quite nicely without the prop guards on. There's room for them, but not attached.

This is so small that the guys could carry 4 or 5 of them in their tactical packs with no sweat at all. That'd give them an hour or so of capability, which is a lifetime in a tactical situation.

Just thought I'd pass it on...IMG_1787.jpg
IMG_1784.jpg

Reactions: dirkclod
Interesting idea. But wouldn’t the noise of the drone would tip off the suspect? My cat has proven that the drone can be very easily swatted out of the air. That said, check out the Hermit Shell Tello case. It holds the Tello with prop guards installed, plus 4 batteries. It’s about the size of two paperback books.

Interesting idea. But wouldn’t the noise of the drone would tip off the suspect? My cat has proven that the drone can be very easily swatted out of the air. That said, check out the Hermit Shell Tello case. It holds the Tello with prop guards installed, plus 4 batteries. It’s about the size of two paperback books.

The Hermit Shell is the one I got, too. Being able to store it with the prop guards on is great because they are a pain to put on and take off.

Reactions: Yo-dude
So, one of the things I do is train SWAT team members how to fly indoors for tactical operations. They have the DJI Spark at the moment, but I am considering outfitting them with the Tello for a few reasons, not the least of which is size.

I got this case from Amazon, and as you can see, it fits quite nicely without the prop guards on. There's room for them, but not attached.

This is so small that the guys could carry 4 or 5 of them in their tactical packs with no sweat at all. That'd give them an hour or so of capability, which is a lifetime in a tactical situation.

Just thought I'd pass it on...View attachment 94
View attachment 95

Teaching SWAT to fly would be an awesome job!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clubfooted