Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Charging

mauiwh

Reaction score
Hello:

New Tello pilot here. Having issues charging, blue light comes on and blinks sometimes. When I move the cable around a bit the blue light goes off and the yellow light begins to blink. I know what both lights me. I was just wondering if my cable is bad or if the Tello is picky about charging? So to sum it up if I simply plug in the Tello the blue light does not come on. If I move the calble around slightly where it goes into the Tello I can sometimes get the blue blinking light that I need. Any ideals?

Regards,

Walt

Try a different cable. My buddies won't charge with a cable I gave him, he tried another and it charges fine.

Hello:

New Tello pilot here. Having issues charging, blue light comes on and blinks sometimes. When I move the cable around a bit the blue light goes off and the yellow light begins to blink. I know what both lights me. I was just wondering if my cable is bad or if the Tello is picky about charging? So to sum it up if I simply plug in the Tello the blue light does not come on. If I move the calble around slightly where it goes into the Tello I can sometimes get the blue blinking light that I need. Any ideals?

Regards,

Walt
Try another cable.

yep, the Tello is proving to be particular about certain cables. I have not put my finger on what makes one work and another not, but I have experienced this and so has my buddy.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
97bugsinthecode