Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Chores are done. Tello finds sun.

Just got up and the wind has gone. ??
Took Telly out for an early buzz around the local kids baseball fields, nothing a spectacular, just put the goggles on and went for a cruise. Video quality isn't as good as usual, but I'll post it today at some point. Hope your keeping well.

Reactions: Terry
Took Telly out for an early buzz around the local kids baseball fields, nothing a spectacular, just put the goggles on and went for a cruise. Video quality isn't as good as usual, but I'll post it today at some point. Hope your keeping well.
I haven't tried goggles yet. Hmmmm?. Look forward to seeing the vid. I am doing fine in our crazy little world of confusion. Hope all is good for you.?

I haven't tried goggles yet. Hmmmm?. Look forward to seeing the vid. I am doing fine in our crazy little world of confusion. Hope all is good for you.?
If you use a controller you can set it up for all the buttons you'll need then just use cheap vr goggles to put your phone into. It'll change the way you view your flying, and make it much more fun.

If you use a controller you can set it up for all the buttons you'll need then just use cheap vr goggles to put your phone into. It'll change the way you view your flying, and make it much more fun.
I normally use the t1s but I do have a t1d which is bluetooth so maybe I'll get a pair and give it a go.....just changed my mind. I will get a pair.?

Reactions: The_5treet
I normally use the t1s but I do have a t1d which is bluetooth so maybe I'll get a pair and give it a go.....just changed my mind. I will get a pair.?
I'm sure you could find some in a store for less than $5 new. Might even be able to keep the controller plugged in.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alqar